Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cannondale 440

o0o

Old 12-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

Originally posted by: RaptorEater08x
warriorraptor boy your wrong they were the best quads made you just arent mechanically inclined enough to handle them. Plus they beat everything u got so dont talk.
Yea name a cannondale quad that will beat my banshee. Nothing Comes close to my banshee, only other banshees lol

Old 12-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

yea i hate cannondale. imo they suck

Old 12-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

Originally posted by: pendejo
Originally posted by: warriorbansheeboy
its your problem you bought the worst brand of quad ever. Panterra is better than cannondale
Nevermind, I'm sick of the pissing matches between 14 year olds on this forum.
Actaully im 13, and i bet im a better quad racer than u. I stated an opinion and u went off on me.

Old 12-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

There's two problems with your post:

1. I never "went off" on anybody! What's the point, I'm not going to argue with someone I don't even know, over a punk as$ remark, that was made on a forum discussing ATV's. Doing so just adds to the problem on this board.

2. You think you're a better "quad racer" than I? Well again, I do not know you, nor do you know me. Making that assumption just makes you look like, well... YOUR AGE! When you grow up and start living in the real world, I'll meet you at any MX track of your choice and we'll race. You may win, but I will never back down from a challenge, if that's what you were implying. Thank you warriorbansheeboy, and HAVE A GREAT DAY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

its your problem you bought the worst brand of quad ever. Panterra is better than cannondale
Panterra? The band or the snowmobile?

Old 12-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

Originally posted by: WISTECH
Panterra? The band or the snowmobile?
No Panterra is a copycat brand that makes atv's, scooters, dirt bikes, go to pepboys.com they have panterra under personal transportation

Old 12-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

nope my dads insurance covers the help i get

Old 12-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default cannondale 440

o0o ya warrior bansheeboy you live in New york, rite? I live in jersey and ride at chatsworth, if u no where that is, and i will gladly beat ur banshee just like the others. If u think ur tough stuff see me every weekend all day sat and sun on my red cannondale and my list under is everything i have on it.

Old 12-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default cannondale 440

Originally posted by: RaptorEater08x
o0o ya warrior bansheeboy you live in New york, rite? I live in jersey and ride at chatsworth, if u no where that is, and i will gladly beat ur banshee just like the others. If u think ur tough stuff see me every weekend all day sat and sun on my red cannondale and my list under is everything i have on it.
yea, cannondales are pretty damn fast. warriorbansheeboy is just too mentally inclined to realize other people DO have faster quads tham him....

Quick Reply: cannondale 440