KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

cannondale atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cannondale atv

are the atv's made by this company any good bc i was trhinking about getting one but i have never even seen one of these atv's

Old 11-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Default cannondale atv

Friend has a cannondale cannibal.it's very unique.But parts are very difficult to find.It's ok but i dont like it,very fast though.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default cannondale atv

Like the other guy said they are unique, but in a good way, if you dont like doing alot of cleaning and maintenance on them then they are not for you. But if you want a bike that will make your butthole pucker with the speed and torque this is the bike for you. They are extremely reliable as long as you get one with all the updates. You can get parts no problem if you know the right people, the website that i get all my info from is cannondaler.com, it is a great community of cannondale riders that will help you out in a heartbeat, i know because i have two of them. Pick your atv wisely but dont shy away from these just because other people dont like them do your research you will probly be persuaded otherwise.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default cannondale atv

I forgot to mention, the company that bought the remaining inventory from cannondale when they went under is Atk, their website is atkusa.com they continue to make these machines but they are not called cannondales anymore. There is a gentleman in the tech. department named lee he is one of the most knowlegable cannondale/atk mechanics i have ever talked to other than some of the people on cannondaler.com talk to any of these people and you will know all you want to about the machines.