KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

what is the real horsepower of the cannibal????????

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know, my son and I have never laughed so hard reading these posts and other people's replies. You got to have a good sense of humor or you just go through life with a big chip on your shoulder!!

Let's ride!!

Old 01-16-2002, 09:24 AM
Range Rover

<< one map will make the cdale put out 61 hp. stock they are 38-42 hp. >>

ROFL! I wonder if you actually know what fuel mapping is?

Eric

Old 01-16-2002, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

<<

<< one map will make the cdale put out 61 hp. stock they are 38-42 hp. >>

ROFL! I wonder if you actually know what fuel mapping is?

Eric
>>

i wonder if you have a life. that is what the dealer said, either way it will put out a hell of a lot more than your 400ex and handle just as well too.

Old 01-16-2002, 02:17 PM
Range Rover

Yes, I do have a life unlike yourself...anyways. Just because your dealer says something does not mean that is the absolute truth. I have a dealer near me that had a guy that worked there and honestly thought the 400EX was liquid cooled because of the oil cooler. Does this mean the 400EX is liquid cooled because a dealer told me this???

When you get a little older and some more experience with the sport, you will realize you cant quote magazines and your dealer and act like you know everything based on that info.

Oh BTW, I really like your mature comments when you dont have anything to say or someone proves you wrong...what does my 400 have ANYTHING to do with the fact changing the fuel mapping will not give a stock cannondale 61hp? Oh, and I'll ask again...do you know what fuel mapping is?? If your going to talk about it so much, you might as well learn WTF you are talking about.

Old 01-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

<< Yes, I do have a life unlike yourself...anyways. Just because your dealer says something does not mean that is the absolute truth. I have a dealer near me that had a guy that worked there and honestly thought the 400EX was liquid cooled because of the oil cooler. Does this mean the 400EX is liquid cooled because a dealer told me this???

When you get a little older and some more experience with the sport, you will realize you cant quote magazines and your dealer and act like you know everything based on that info.

Oh BTW, I really like your mature comments when you dont have anything to say or someone proves you wrong...what does my 400 have ANYTHING to do with the fact changing the fuel mapping will not give a stock cannondale 61hp? Oh, and I'll ask again...do you know what fuel mapping is?? If your going to talk about it so much, you might as well learn WTF you are talking about.
>>

one thing you don't understand is what it means to prove someone wrong. just cause you say something that contradicts what i say doesn't mean what i said was wrong. i think the 61 hp may be high and maybe he meant 51 hp because i could easily see that happening. oh yeah the fuel mapping determines who rich or lean you run your engine.

Old 01-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Range Rover

LOL, just by dumping more fuel into your cylinder is NOT going to make 10 more HP (based on your number of 51)....you better read up on the cannondale fuel injection a bit more....

Old 01-16-2002, 05:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Dooooh!

Old 01-16-2002, 06:41 PM
Trailblazer

just a little something ive learned over the years, dealers dont give a crap about the quad or yourself, their more interested in the sale! they'll say what they need in order to make a profit... its pretty sad actually, ive never met an honest sales person yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2002, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

My Honda dealer told me my old 300ex would run 75 mph. I didn't fall for it and actually it was pretty funny when I proved him wrong. I never liked that place. I'm just sayin, you can't alway trust your dealer. More than likely if they know something, it would be about motorcycles and not quads, or atleast thats how that Honda dealership was.

Old 01-17-2002, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

my dealer told me that Honda was coming out with new muffler bearings for the 250R that would lower resistance and add 13 hp to the 250R.

Quick Reply: what is the real horsepower of the cannibal????????