KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Labor Day Four Stroke Wars at Silverlake! Who's in? I would understand if you C-Dales are afraid!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What really irked me on my bent Craptor axle was this, this was my second Yamaha quad I had bought. A couple years previous I bought my son a new Blaster. In the past 4 years I have bought 3 brand new Yamaha waverunners, all of these from the same dealer!! So I've spent over $30K in Yamaha toys in the past 4 years and when I go to get my bent Craptor axle replaced under it's 6 month warranty and I get "sorry, that's not a warranty item", that's when I had enough!!

The C'dale quads could not have came at a better time for me!!! Maybe they'll make a waverunner!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2002, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

I fully agree with you both! Yamaha DOES NOT and WILL NOT stand behind thier products! Being the honest and truthfull person that I am, I would NOT buy from Yamaha again. I hope that many others feel the same way I do, especially after having the experience I have had with the Craptor.

Yamaha needs to wake up!

I have posted atleast a dozen or so times about how amazed I am regarding the lack of support from Yamaha. I see Suzuki is starting to be the same way. Break or bend an axle, Sorry, we can't help you. The axle thing "to me" isn't that big of a deal, but fully repairing a tranny is another. Oh sure Yamaha will pay for parts, but bend you over for the labor. It's not much fun being dry F'd and having to pay for things 2 and 3 times, just because Yamaha can get away with it.

I hope C-dale becomes the top selling atv mfg in the country, I would sincerely love to see that! At the rate Yamaha treats it's customers, it won't take long!

I wasn't trying to pick an argument Brian, I just didn't like how you worded some things in that particualr response. So? Enough said.

Swy

Old 07-11-2002, 07:32 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah brian I think they do that $1,000 thing. But they dont help with the claims. You know why? Greed. But even though yamaha is a huge company and has more products to sell,Honda makes more money.

Old 07-24-2002, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

SO, can we expect any C-dales to show for this get together?

I sure hope so! I would like to see how the Dales do in the sand.

Old 07-24-2002, 08:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

maybe brainsgi can run you swyak. We had a big quad shoot out the 29th of june in aledo, tx. We had 78 built quads. One cannondale showed up around midnight after the racing was over. Good timing!!!! You can put a different exhaust, remap but you will not out run 55hp and up built quads!! You are full of it if you think you can. Lots of guys spend lots of money on there toys. If you have and can afford it, why not!! I see where "race ready" cannon owners are changing a-arms, shocks,adding batteries, etc on a race ready quad!! Why, for a little edge.

Old 07-24-2002, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

The only dunes I visit are Little Sahara right here in my own backyard. I'd be more than happy to drag anyone there, as soon as the heat is gone!! It's waverunner time!!