KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

back from lorettas

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

captcarl
first off i have seen the website, second when originally posted i said nothing about going to monster mountain to beat anybody. i said we were going to race and as usual we will do our best to be in the front of the pack. from what i saw on the web site the track looks awesome, and that is one reason we are comming and the tougher the competition the better because thats what my son needs to make him better. i guess we should stay home from what you said since the moto my son rides only cost $ 12,500. you think there are only good riders in alabama well you are wrong we have a lot of talented riders in mississippi and louisiana. i attended lorettas last week and not putting anybody down but there were very few riders from alabama there but on the other hand when rides were announced for races i heard mississippi and louisiana many many times. i think before you put us down you need to see us race first which if you attend next week you will get that chance. i know of three riders from this area that are comming and after your first post i can probably get a few more to come pee their pants for you. if your there look me up i'm usually very easy to find. i drive a 01 white dodge ram quad cab with a very unique quad rack on the bed. my son is # 11 kinda skinny with dark hair on a cannondale moto and did i forget to say he is only 14 and if you look at my signature you will see he is sponsored by a cannondale dealer here so you can believe he's not too shabby of a rider. we'll see you there

Old 08-24-2002, 10:24 PM
efg
Pro Rider

special-the reason I changed my number is beacause the #11 was on there when i bought the bike,so i changed it to 88 because it is the most awesome #.I am not at rock hill because i just had braces put on.And another reason is my dad is working.
I will make rock hill next time though,Hopefully having a pair of pep triple rate,and some leager a-arms=Im getting an awesome deal

Old 08-27-2002, 11:16 PM
Trailblazer

i live in hammond i know all about that track?

Old 08-27-2002, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

did you race rochill sat.night?

Old 08-27-2002, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

Whats up Jason,You going to be at Fernwood the 14th?I will try and give you a better race then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2002, 12:10 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Fuller- Whats up? Welcome to the forums. Just about everyone on here is fun to talk with, but you still get someone thats a p r i c k like always. Just over look them and have fun. Talk to you later.

Old 08-28-2002, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

mrp
you going to monster mountian this weekend. i wish special would go but he weenied out. LOL it will be nice to have at least one local rider there besides us. i hate we will miss fernwood tonight but i really need to be at that meeting in gonzales. we do plan on going next wednesday, josh has rode there a few times but not on the moto plus a friend of his plans to race his blaster and we plan to bring him too. my little one will race his 90 sept 14 so i want him to at least be able to cruise around the track and get familar with it. probably have to borrow a bigger trailer to haul all the quads that night, probably bring my old warrior so i can ride around with my youngest to try and show him how to roll the jumps. LOL. if you know anybody looking for a beginner race quad we have a 2000 blaster for sale with quite a few engine mods but stock suspension.we probably wont get to the track this weekend till about 10:00 am saturday but kip plans to leave friday so look for his motorhome and all the dales and try to park close. hope to see you there.

Old 08-28-2002, 01:25 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

markvette- I dont know yet. I am more than likely coming. Its kind of hard not to now that so much crap has been said about it. I am going to call Johnny Hale and see if he wants to go and a few of my friends from Georgia also. I talked to Terry Herring and he said they will be there and that the track was alot of fun. He also said that they may be getting a National next year. I hope so.

Yea I wish yall could make it out to "little ole Fernwood" tonight also. I will get the word out about the Blaster. Well I will talk to you later.

Old 08-28-2002, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

i'll see if kip has mike wise's number and see if he will go. he should have his r back together by now. i think it will be a while before he gets another dale, says hes gotta sell his dirt bike first and he wants a cannibal and gonna add walsh front end and elky shocks. josh is riding the moto that he used to ride. hell as crazy as mike is he would probably bring his girlfriends stock 400ex just so he could race.

Old 08-28-2002, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

hey mark, where is this rock hill located at? i'm in columbus, ms.airtime

Quick Reply: back from lorettas