KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

I will not be attending the race at monsterMountain this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 06:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting flash backs of an old member, This is scary that there is more than one Cdog running around these forums

Old 08-29-2002, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Mark.Looks like you scared him off.LMAO!!!!From his own home track.

Old 08-30-2002, 12:00 AM
Range Rover

No one scared me off from my home track. It's not our home track anyway. There are many other tracks closer to me than Monster Mountain.

We simply decided to race a different series for the remainder of the season. Nothing more.

If you have a problem special,then take it up on the track and shut your trap. Don't speak if you don't have the ability to back it up. All you kids think you are Denton because you can jump a 70' triple. Big deal. Pour it on for 25 minutes with riders above your skill. You would be hanging up your boots for good.

I DO have a business called The Engine Exchange. We do not deal directly with the public, so you will not find a phone number. The only numbers in the business is my cell and the fax line that we also use for orders from GM and AutoZone.

As for the backdoor deals, You guys don't understand.

As for the engine coatings, I am proud of my work but I have no desire in explaining how the process is done. The last thing I need is amateurs getting into the business screwing engines up and making the entire industry look bad......costing ME money in the long run!!!! You just don't see the consequences......just the mystery.

We are leaving out tomorrow night.
Good luck to all you guys who are running the M and X.

Captain

Old 08-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Have fun!

Old 08-30-2002, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

What a load, I don't have a business line just a cell and a Fax. First it was Gm now it's GM and Autozone. Monster Mountain Home court, It's not MY home, I race everywhere. I need to go to a different series so my mediocre point can stay mediocre, all the compition is racing elswhere so I'll go to the track they aren't at. Smart Move.

Your right Capt, I don't understand backdooring deals for the local. I had a business that competed against Backdoor Deals. What ever YOUR ethics allow I guess.

Jumping a 70'double does qualify you as a good rider.

As far as engine coating, whoopeee, keep your secret, I already know about 50 guys that do it also. The secrete is there's no secrete, just spin. I stopped spinning years ago.

Nobody is costing you money. You don't advertise, you don't have a phone, you don't take on outside work, WHAT MONEY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

It's a good thing your in Alabama, cause in Ca. you need a phone.

You drain me.

Smitty

Old 08-30-2002, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

There must be two different MidSouth MX series, because the one I saw didnt' allow quads. And even though some of the tracks did allow quads to ride, they didn't get points for the series.

Old 08-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

The Captain had too much of the good stuff i think! he can't write a single post without BSing somewhere in the post. ahh well keep it up MR. Baxter and we'll keep ripping you up!

Old 08-30-2002, 01:48 AM
The Facility

<< Monster Mountain Home court, It's not MY home, I race everywhere. I need to go to a different series so my mediocre point can stay mediocre, all the compition is racing elswhere so I'll go to the track they aren't at. Smart Move >>

<< Nobody is costing you money. You don't advertise, you don't have a phone, you don't take on outside work, WHAT MONEY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. >>

<< It's a good thing your in Alabama, cause in Ca. you need a phone. >>

smitty,

True and funny as hell.

Old 08-30-2002, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

One does as one can. Maybe the Capt will hire the Knowsalot Facility? He could use some Marketing and Industry knowledge. All we need now is a phone.

Smitty

Old 08-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Pro Rider

Well said Smitty, he thought he was talking to a bunch of &quot;not so sharp&quot; 14 year olds and he got caught.....R.I.P. Cappy.....Now get on the plank!!!

Quick Reply: I will not be attending the race at monsterMountain this weekend