KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Monster Mountain race date change ?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all you guys that plan on racing monster mountain oct. 27 need to put your plans on hold till i get a concrete answer from the track owner. i was just on their web site and noticed they had a message board. i clicked over and in several post on their board there was talk that the race has been changed to oct. 20. i have e-mailed the track owner and wil post back when i get an answer.

Old 09-23-2002, 08:23 PM
Range Rover

The race is still scheduled for the 27th.

Old 09-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Capt,

If you know about it are you going to SHOW for it?

Smitty

Old 09-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

smitty
i dont count his answer as concrete info, the post on thei message board i refered to were made by gary the track owner but untill i get an answer directly from him i will wait and see. he was very prompt the last time i e-mailed him about the nonexistant pro quad class at monster mountain. i expect i will hear something by tomorrow. whether the cap. is there or not we will be there and so will quite a few other quad riders from our area. like i said in my first post i will post again when i find out for sure

Old 09-23-2002, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Monster Mountain Racer's Message Board
Monster Mountain Alabama's national Motocross Facility

FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Logout [ cannondaledad ]
Saturday Night Supercross Sept. 28th.

Monster Mountain Racer's Message Board Forum Index -> Special Announcements, Events, and News
View previous topic :: View next topic AuthorMessageGary B
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:42 pm Post subject: Saturday Night Supercross Sept. 28th.
Sat. night Sept 28th will be round 4 of the Miller Lite Supercross Series. We have changed the next MX to Oct. 19th & 20th instead of Oct. 26th & 27th.
Thanks
GaryBack to top

since cap seems to know it all i decided to post the thread from monster mountains message board. ( hope i dont get in trouble on here for doing this ) anyway the signature is gary b who is the track owner. i am not the smartest man around but it sure looks to me he is saying that the oct 26 and 27 race has been rescheduled to oct, 19 and 20. but i still want it confirmed directly from him to me
Monster Mountain Racer's Message Board Forum Index -> Special Announcements, Events, and NewsAll times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Old 09-23-2002, 11:19 PM
Trailblazer

markvette,

It sounds to me like the Captain wanted you guys to show up a week late intentionaly.....LOL

If the Cap does happen to show up there on the day of the race be sure that he gets what's coming to him.

Old 09-24-2002, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

ok just got off the phone with gary from monster mountain. the race HAD been rescheduled for oct. 20 but NOW it is going back to the original date of oct. 27. he said he did post the change on his message board but will go back in today and change it back to the original date. he said after he changed it to the 20th he received many complaints from riders about the change. so if you plan on racing monster mountain next month OCT. 27th is the date again.

Old 09-24-2002, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

Markvette
When you talked the Gary was there any mention about his illustrious mystery rider ?

Old 09-24-2002, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

no i didnt ask about that, i was more worried about getting the race date right. when we raced monster mountain last month i did ask a few of the quad riders if they had heard the name. the ones i spoke to had not. to be fair i didnt go around asking all the quad riders if they knew carl baxter,we had better things to do . one being guarding our moto after someone let the air out of one of the rear tires after josh won the first moto and the blocking incident. you know we aired that tire up that day and its still holding 5 and a half pounds to this day. someone must have slipped and put some slime in it while we werent looking.LOL. like i always have said we go to race, win or lose. we had a good time while we were there, josh loved the track and it being the first race of a series we decided we wanted to run the whole series.

Old 09-24-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

At least we have come to the conclusion that we are all bigger than him i sit with the ignore him status .