KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Raced in Gonsalis last night

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mrp
where have yu been man. you saw were fernwood changed the race date. you still gonna make it arent you. make sure to tell all your buds about the change. man i still say you need to go to monster mountain with us. if you went i guarantee you will go back. we gonna race rock hill the second weekend of oct and then fernwood the third weekend and then monster mountain the last weekend, you gonna make any of them races. josh cant get no faster if he cant race against guys like you. let me know

Old 09-30-2002, 04:02 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

markvette- Last week when I got back from Casey our computers were down 90% of the week so I couldnt get on that much. It sucked really bad!

Im going to Budds Creek, MD this weekend for the last GNC National. If I do good I could possibly move up to as far as 5th in points. Wish me luck!

Anyways I hate to say it but after next weekend I want be doing any racing until January of next year. Its going to be hard but I have to quit sometime this year to get everything ready for next year. Ive been racing out of town just about every weekend this year. I also have to let my body heal up due to some unfortunate spills I have taken over the season. I will still let everyone know about the date change for Fernwoods race though. I will probably come and watch also.

Old 09-30-2002, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

i hate to hear you gonna give it up for a while but i do understand. i was just getting to know you and enjoied talking and racing with you. we have another year and we will be following you around to all these nationals. josh should have enough seat time by then that he can be a contender and not a follower. he is getting a lot of experiance by riding these local tracks wiht guys like you that are fast and dont mind showing him the ropes. i guess i'll just to have to keep ragging on fuller. i give him hell and he still dont know how to take me. i have to remind him sometimes that i am just messing with him so he dont take me too wrong. i guess we will see you when we see you. good luck this weekend.

Old 09-30-2002, 05:16 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

markvette- Im still going to practice some, but I want start racing until January. The Nationals are awesome! Its like the Fernwood All Quads Race times 100. Well you know, you were at Lorretas. You got to give Fuller he!!. He needs it. I think I am going to call him and mess with him a little.

Old 09-30-2002, 06:52 PM
efg
Pro Rider

Atvman-Thats a big double/tabletop,Its either all or nothing cause it will hurt if you case it at that speed.You can get it though.Were still putting the bike back together I think well have it ready though.Next time we race I dont wont you too smoke me too bad!

Practice on non race weekends-Im not sure if they do but I wouldnt go cause last time I went on sunday We were the only people out there,the gate was unlocked and we just started riding but it was rough

Old 09-30-2002, 07:03 PM

efg, what the he!! is your name. The only thing we know to call is efg. u plan on going to the next Fernwood race? If so what classes are u gonna run in? If my dad says so we will probably practice there next thursday before the race.
Later,
Josh

Old 09-30-2002, 08:50 PM
efg
Pro Rider

Chase Vaughn=efg

Old 09-30-2002, 08:52 PM
efg
Pro Rider

I probably am going to try to make it to the fernwood race,I geuss ill race the 2 stroke class,I really dont know all the classes

Old 09-30-2002, 09:00 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Maybe its just me, but I still dont know where you got "efg" from.

Old 09-30-2002, 09:21 PM

come on man u should race the money class. Last time i saw u ride u looked pretty dang fast to me. MrP, where did u get (MrP) from. Oh yea, do u know anything about the landing in Purvis? Do u know when they practice or when they race? MrP, as soon as i am old enough i will go to the nationals with u. I CANT WAIT!!! See u you at the races.
Later,
Josh

Quick Reply: Raced in Gonsalis last night