KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

"Ban CaptainCarl"

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow the capt'n has come outta hibernation!!! Here it comes!

Old 10-03-2002, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

<< I did some looking for this corndog member and found a few posts from others who got him banned. Seems that yall's daddy was the one who instigated that scenario. No wonder he left as well, because he was probally the next one to go with all the rambling he did about things that he knew nothing about. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he left because he was asked to or risk the shame of being banned himself.

maddog, I like your attitude. I feel the same way. If thwey dislike me now, just think how they would like me if I posted to every single post here?? I could do that, but wont because I am NOT here to stir trouble.

dirtdigger, Say what you will, but that was all fact and the proof in here in the forums.

This WILL BE the last post to this topic.
Everyone have a blast this weekend.
>>

Captain, Captain, Captain....yes you have personally attacked people, and posted comments about Cannondales that are far from the truth. You post something dumb, we correct you, you try to weezle your way out, and we move on. If your NOT here to stir up trouble, then why do you do it everytime you post here? I'm being serious here. I really want to know.

And no, Knowsalot did not leave in fear of being banned. If you got 40 PM's a day about dumb questions from 12 year olds, answer half in about 2 hours, get bashed by the other half in regular posts, work at a demanding bike shop, trying to race on the side....all while trying to raise a little girl on your own, THEN you can critize Patrick. But until then, let him be. He donated alot of time to this forum and got no return, only put downs.

I can get along with anyone. It's my job. I work with the public 8 hrs a day. But, when people come in our forum to post lies about Cannondale and just stir things up....then I get alittle pissed off. That's the reason I left the Honda forum back when i owned a 400ex. This forum is for posting problems with our quads, sharing ideas, posting about our racing experiences and just shootin the $hit. I don't go into the Honda forum and say that I saw a 250r break a frame in half, boy they must be junk....so we just want the same respect.

Yeah, Cannondale's are not for everyone. But the few that do own them, love them. It's the &quot;Harley&quot; of the atv market and the Ferrari of the auto world in our eyes. We're just as passionate about our quads as the diehard Honda fans. We believe in the Cannondale quads, and so does Cannondale. They go out of their way to get the world exposed to them. From Demo days at local tracks, a factory race team, to preaching to everyone to go to their local dealership and test ride one. They don't do anything halfa$$ed, and won't stop until they succeed in dominating the offroad world. You will see this in the future...because they won't settle for anything else. And you have to love that...

Old 10-03-2002, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

You are quite correct captain the proof is most definitely in the forums.

Old 10-03-2002, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

ditto !!!!!

Old 10-03-2002, 11:47 PM
efg
Pro Rider

MARK- mind me asking what does ditto mean?

me kinda cumputer dumbd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Yall going to rock hill.I dont think ill make it cause of bike problems,But ill sure be in the bleachers

Old 10-03-2002, 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

hmmmmm.........later guys....bedtime for me. I will check this thead later.....be nice gentlemen...lol.

Pro Rider

it kinda means i post the same as him. otherwise i agree without using his words, im not good at expaining. you mean next weekend for rock hill, yea we will be there

Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ditto isnt computer language. it means, i agree, or i second that.

Old 10-03-2002, 11:57 PM
efg
Pro Rider

well then im just plain dumb

Old 10-04-2002, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Gary,

Nothing to see here.....move on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Our biggest complaint, and our motive for going after Captain, is the personal attacks and just posting dumb stuff to **** people off. He's following in Corndog's footsteps....I haven't seen him post any constructive posts....and we don't need people like that.