KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Ed Smith AX pictures ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 11:55 AM
MrP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ed Smith AX pictures ?

I want to see some pictures also. I wonder where Ed has been hiding out.

Old 11-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh, sorry it took so long. I don't always check the Cannondale forum. I forgot my best camera, so I had to use the one from the store. It only holds 18 good pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I e-mailed 2 home, which are on the page below. The rest are at the shop, I'll try to get them up tomarrow night.

I took about a million pics trying to getsomeone in the air, and only got one good one. It was of the guy who finished second, not sure about his name. Also posted is a picture of the track, It's combined from 2 shots.

www.geocities.com/trxr2953/ax2.htm

Sorry guys, I garantee I'll have good photos of the February race, my dad will be there and he's the real photographer. I know quite a few of us can't wait for that race, for various reasons... I also plan to hit Monroe, LA on January 18, anyone else think they might go?

Old 11-01-2002, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Ed
post a link, i cant get the pictures to come up

Old 11-02-2002, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

mark, my R motor should be in this week, if so, me and poolguy will be at monster mountain sat. for practice and hopefully race sunday. i'll be in the gutter for missing the old timers football game, but i've been wanting to ride onster mountain for awhile anyway. i guess i'll have to race in the international pro 2 stroke class since my amateur cannondale bike still has no shocks. maybe i can hook up with the captain!! you going to monster mrp?

Old 11-02-2002, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

ed........me and liftkit(Trent) are going to be at the monroe,LA track on the 18th of january. Oh yeah the address you gave doont work for some reason.

Old 11-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry, http://www.geocities.com/trxr53/ax2.htm

The rest of the pics are not here yet, AOL must have ate them or something.

On a side note, some of the guys from the Arenacross are having a sort of grudge match tomarrow at Motocross 886 in Pontotoc. I plan to get a couple of shots from that.

Old 11-06-2002, 01:03 AM
The Facility

Oh yeah. The big grudge matchup. It was rained out Sunday. Rescheduled for Sunday November 17

What started this grudge??

"Michael didn't qualify?.......I didn't figure he would."

"Some were saying that Patrick didn't run the Main in fear of being put to shame by the large amount of 400EXs that were there."

It's on at MX886!!!.....LMAO!!

Old 11-06-2002, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

knowsalot
give them hell, remember you are representing all the dale riders.LOL w are looking forward to the next AX in starkville, kip and i talked about changing the gearing for the next one. this thing really shines on these long mx track so we probably need to gear it down for the small AX tracks. josh may be on the 03 by then, i have a couple good bites on the moto so it mat be sold by then later

Old 11-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

I can't say I'm too sorry that the "big race" got postponed. One more weekend of rain and I might have a shot at winning the cash...

Where are the pics? I've e-mailed them 3 times, I don't know. I got a floppy disk, so I'll try to transfer them that way tomarrow. I'll get them up one of these days.

Old 11-08-2002, 01:46 AM
The Facility

I can't say I'm too sorry that the "big race" got postponed. One more weekend of rain and I might have a shot at winning the cash...
Eddie,
I was afraid you would say that.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......Maybe I will divide it into two classes....two stroke and four stroke??...LOL

So...Now we have....
Me
Michael
Eddie
reconbasher
liftkit
The Red 400EX that ran the Pro class
2 of the Z400s that ran the Am class
2 400EXs that ran the Am class

That's 10 riders.......a full gate......A prequel to February's AX for sure.

Quick Reply: Ed Smith AX pictures ?