KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Ed Smith AX pictures ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ed Smith AX pictures ?

LOL, 2 stroke and 4 stroke. Considering we have no other 2 strokes, it seems a bit unfair. Maybe I can get liftkit to race the Blaster...

Seriously though, I won't be 100% on the 17th, so you have nothing to worry about. I also got a couple pics of Michael's race up, http://www.geocities.com/trxr53/ax2.htm

Old 11-15-2002, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

go gettem patrick, gotta stand by my fellow dale ride. i would love to go, but i gotta work this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] called pep yesterday, my shocks should ship next monday (which means i will call monday and tell them my shocks were supposed to ship today and maybe they'll ship tuesday). anyway, ed be carefull at the track, make sure your healed up, i would hate to injure my self and be out for another 6 weeks because i did not wait an extra week before riding. all that jumping will put a lot of stress on your leg. by the way, have you tried the pipe out yet, i bet your gonna love it. remember you will have to rejet. also, poolguys motor blew last week at gordo, al. the rod wrist pin bearing broke and ruined the whole top end (cylinder/head,ect.....). i think he is going to send it to eddie sanders racing. gotta have a new sleeve, plus he's going to have the whole motor tore down and gone thruogh. anyone heard anything about eddie sanders racing? one more thing, i got my R motor in last thursday. got it back in but have not finished it up yet. not looking forward to the break in proceedure. maybe next weekend i will have the black bull ready and my R too! cain't wait. maybe yaw can come to gordo with us.

Old 11-16-2002, 12:53 AM
The Facility

airtime,

I'm afraid I wont be making any Gordo trips anytime soon..........or any other riding trip for that matter.

I have some health complications that have come about and my riding is done for awhile. I don't know know for how long, but at least until January. Depending on the outcome, I could be done for good as far as racing goes, but will remain a mainstay at the track regardless.

The Pontotoc AX Grudge race has been cancelled. I hope to take it up at the next AX in Starkville in February, but only if I'm able to.

Patrick

Old 11-16-2002, 02:37 AM
Trailblazer

Airtime, ESR is a great company and they know their chit! Eddie Sanders specializes in R motors only. There a lil pricey, but good.

Old 11-16-2002, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Airtime: I went from a 165 to a 175 to get it running just right. Also went from a 48 to a 55 pilot. I made some changes to the airbox at the same time, but the pipe is resonsibe for most of it. Once I get this thing dialed in we may have to do another drag race session...

I'm not going to be riding hard or jumping for a while yet. I've got a doctors appointment on Monday, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully I can make it to Gordo with you guys next week, just to play around, see how I'm feeling and hopefully do some testing on the new ride if it gets here...

BTW, anyone know any codes for ATV Off-Road Fury 2? I send the last 3 hours playing it, it's tougher than the first one.

Patrick: We wish you the best, I'm sure you'll find out it's just something minor.