Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

Hate to be this kid.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005 | 03:20 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Hate to be this kid.

Even if you were riding on public land and a fire started, fires have no boundries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they jump fence lines, fire breaks, rivers, creeks, canyons,,,I think you get the picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005 | 11:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

I think its a good fine . and i think he should have to pay every penny of that fine. firefighters risk thier lives for that stupid kid, thanks for the bad rap kid.

Old 02-18-2005 | 07:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

its obvious all he wanted was noise w/o the arrestor on it. I mean if he already has an aftermarket pipe why the hell would he need it to be any louder?? i mean common my HSP system is loud enough, if it were anylouder my neighbors would of called the cops on me awhile ago. The only reason my parents like it sometimes is so they can hear me out rippin around and so they know where i am, but i would never take the arrestor off anyways, never know what could fly up in there

Old 02-21-2005 | 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

You guys after rereading this thread it occured to me that maybe he was new to the sport and had an old, used, or even a race bike that he was operating ignorantly, maybe he just didn't know any better. Of course ignorance of the law is no excuse, but I can see how it happens

Old 02-21-2005 | 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

uh yeah.. I guess so.. too bad he didn't have a safety course under his belt... maybe then he would have known better...

Old 02-22-2005 | 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Whats the french word for ditto?

Old 03-14-2005 | 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadduck
Whats the french word for ditto?
Nous Nous rendons

Old 03-15-2005 | 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks cheap ***, I hadn't been sleeping well.

Old 03-15-2005 | 08:48 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Funny thing about loud anything... we spend our youth trying to make as much noise as we can... and we spend our adult life with a loud ringing in our ears.. and when we grow old, we walk around smiling alot because the only thing we can hear is the thoughts inside our heads.

The deal is this. Use spark arrestors. Sound does not always equate to speed.

Is it just me of does anyone keep getting these pictures of animals and birds puffing up their chests, and thumping around to attract a mate... maybe deep down inside this is a primal act of attraction.... Only we use high tech.....

Old 03-15-2005 | 08:57 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

If im not mistaken,,,,it was a 2 stroke dirtbike.

I think it was 3 bikes all together. The others had spark arrestors,,,and they were on private land.

I would like to see the evidence in the case. Seems like it would be a hard thing to prove unless there was a witness.

Quick Reply: Hate to be this kid.