Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

UNBELIEVABLE - GLAMIS CLOSURES AND LIBERALS

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2000, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so MAD that I cannot stand it.

My favorite destination at Glamis (China Wall) is now in a closed area, not to mention the HUGE chunk of the dunes that the BLM was forced to close by the courts. Why? The endangered species act - that thing our wonderful government has seen fit to bestow upon us all. It's not the BLM's fault - they are just doing what they are told. The problem lies within the minds and hearts of the liberal wackos that believe that human existence should take a back seat to all other life forms - regardless of how insignificant the life forms may be. If that's the case, then they should all commit suicide in order to save the earth - I wish. Heck, I'll donate the ammo!

This is WRONG! JUST PLAIN WRONG!

There are actually people out there that believe that democrats are fighting FOR them. It's the BIGGEST LIE IN AMERICAN HISTORY. What happens when democrats are involved is WE GET LESS! Less freedom, less money, less opportunities, less choices - and LESS PLACES FOR US TO ENJOY LIFE.

I wish I could meet Algore face to face. I'd call him a LIAR, and a HYPOCRITE. He takes advantage of lesser educated people and says that he if FOR them, while at the same time he's picking their pocket, stealing their freedom, and corrupting their children - these poor people don't even see it coming. God, please help these people to see the truth!

Everything the dems are saying they have accomplished recently were things that were on the REPUBLICAN CONTRACT WITH AMERICA. Remember how the liberal media was blasting it? Now the dems are embracing the outcome as their own ideas and the media says not a word. The dems had over 40 years to balance the budget, reform welfare, fix social security and medicare, and do a good job at running our country - THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO SO.

I don't believe in killing plant life, but I do believe that people need to open their eyes. We SHARE this planet, we should not bow to it.

Does anyone here really understand how important it is that BUSH be elected? It would be the first time in more than a generation that the party of Lincoln, you know, the one that FREED the slaves (so much for being anti-minority), Balanced the Budget (responsibility with money - that's new), Reformed Welfare (don't believe for one minute that the dems had anything to do with it), and believes that tax money is ACTUALLY YOURS TO SPEND, would have control over the White House and the Congress!!!! Do any of you realize what this MEANS???

Three little words - FREEDOM - PROSPERITY - MORALITY

This would contrast with - restriction - recession - crime.

DO WHAT IS RIGHT - FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS VOTE DEMOCRAT

Old 10-25-2000, 06:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Under Republicans, man exploits man. Under Democrats, it's just the opposite." If bush is anything like his old man you'll be living under the UN's control. Remember Bush always spouting off "The New World Order"? He used that term over 100 times in one speach. And this is the kicker:

"It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance."

President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1, 1992

Voting is a fraud! It's there so people will think they have some say in what goes on in this gang that runs this part of the world. I use the term "gang" because "government" doesn't exist.
a) “Government” is based on a foundation of authority

b) Authority is the right to rule

c) No person can have the right to rule

d) No person can delegate a right he does not have

e) Therefore, authority cannot exist

f) Therefore, “government” cannot exist

When people stop supporting these gangs they will be free to live there life the way they see fit.

Heres a few more quotes for anyone who is interested...

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights,giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans..." "And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."

President Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"
--------------------------------------------------
"If we are to avoid [a World War III] catastrophe, a system of order -- preferably a system of world government -- is mandatory. The proud nations someday will see the light and, for the common good and their own survival, YIELD UP THEIR PRECIOUS SOVEREIGNTY, just as America's colonies did two centuries ago. When we finally come to our senses and ESTABLISH A WORLD EXECUTIVE AND A PARLIAMENT OF NATIONS. ..."

Walter Cronkite, p. 128, A Reporter's Life
We believe that if any gun dealer, manufacturer, or gun owners wants to test the law in court, they should be given every opportunity. Arrest them. Put the burden on them to prove the law is too vague.

Louis Tolley, Handgun Control Inc.

On HCI's position concerning the Roberti-Roos assault weapons ban, 1991
"It is thus necessary that the individual should come to realize that his own ego is of no
importance in comparison with the existence of his nation" -Adolph Hitler, 1933

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."
-Hillary Clinton, 1993
--------------------------------------------------Part of an Interview with Mr. Heston:

Wygant: Now the image of- of the NRA has been an organization that supports the right of people to buy any legal firearms, and, of course, you go to any- any gun store- gun shop and you see things there that are big, and brutal, and deadly, and far more than you need for- for hunting or home protection. Do you stand by- I mean, the image is...

Heston: AK-47's are inappropriate for private ownership, of course.

Wygant: Yeah, but the image is that they're- the fire power of these weapons is far more than a hunter or a homeowner would need. Why is it necessary to have those guns available anyway?

Heston: I just got through telling you. The possession- private possession of AK-47's is entirely inappropriate.

DATE May 6, 1997 TIME 8:00 - 9:00 AM (PT)
Radio Station KGO-AM San Francisco California
http://www.propertymart.net/America/Content/nrach.html

The NRA is Anti Gun!

Old 10-25-2000, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Gore, also once wrote that we should ban the internal combustion engine!IF THIS ENVIRO-**** HAS HIS WAY, WE WONT BE ABLE TO RIDE OUR TOYS IN OUR OWN YARDS!

Old 10-26-2000, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

I live all the way in Connecticut and will never get a chance to ride in real dunes.Let me tell you though that it gets me sooooooo freaken mad that they are closing glamis because of some freaks worried about some frakin PLANT.Someone give me some E mail adresses of these freaks so I can E mail them and tell them what A holes they really are.Man would I love to trow a Banshee Roost on their picket line.Man im soo pissed right now I feel like punching my moniter.I feel for all you guys out there who ride at glamis.If you ever came out to Ct. to ride you would probably kill yourself.Good luck and fight for your right to ride!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2000, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are a few thoughts.

If you choose not to decide then you have no say in what happens around you. (I think Geddy Lee would agree to this).

Individually we can only shovel dirt, but collectively we can move mountains.

In case you have not figured this out, we are all stuck on one planet and the "New World Order" referred to democracy beating out communism and placing the US as the default worlds leader. Pres. Bush was stating a fact. That's where we are. Like it or not. Our elected President is the worlds leader. Who do YOU want that to be? Gore??? That scares me.

Lastly -

PEOPLE form the government. Therefore the government DOES exist.

The government is ALLOWED authority by the PEOPLE. Therefore, authority DOES exist.

The people ELECT one person to LEAD, not rule. Therefore, leaders DO exist.

PEOPLE ELECT PEOPLE in GOVERMENT and ALLOW them to have the AUTHORITY to LEAD. Therefore, the PEOPLE are their own GOVERNMENT LEADERS.

Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it!

>>>>When people stop supporting these gangs they will be free to live there life the way they see fit.<<<<<<<

I'm sure you can think of parts of the world were this already holds true - you know - the "bad" part of town. There is no rule, there is no law, people run around and "see fit" to kill whoever they want to. Gee, just where I want to live. Send me a brochure. I'll show it to my wife and kids so they can start looking for a nice white house with a little pickette fence.

Old 10-29-2000, 12:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have been going to Glamis for over 15 years and can tell you that the eco people are NOT entirely out of line here.

In the past 5 years I have not gone there on holiday weekends due to the number and type of people that are the norm nowadays.

The place is a zoo with people running into each other, widespread drunkiness, drugs, fights,and mounds of trash.

If you were to drive past comp hill after a holiday weekend, you would think that you were looking at the county dump.

So yes, we need to band together and attempt to come to an amiable decision but the proof lies with us. We need to clean up our act and "educate" the very small percent that are the root cause of these closures.

Old 10-29-2000, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

yeah its sick,Im only 25 and its like oppresion,,Ive wanted to ride blackwater and glamis as a kid now it will never come to fruition.they are all liars it makes no differnce,this leads to depression >I Look at russia and china and this is how the people feel too,only its out in the open on the table there,the way government is totalatarian.I just got finished reading maxxims mag on LOS alamos forest fire how close we came to nuclear meltdown.after I got done with it it all fit together and dawned on me that fire was probably set as a diversion to steal technology,cause look they couldnt find hard drives,2 months later they found it by water cooler or locker,then that spy gets off,2 people from blm get nailed.This is either very coincendental or its to exploit and steal/cover up something.Its always go at smaller guy and look if it was to steal something it would be perfect diversion make it look like a control burn,some 1 gets told let it get out of hand or some 1 will die and it would be very easy to do with the type of power we have in this country.Public would think nothing of it just a fire that got out of control,this is my thinking cause there was so many blunders with it fighting it.Well we"ll never know its just like who shot jfk.