Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

tree huggers SUCK

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tree huggers SUCK

Originally posted by: MotoF150
Its not the trees we worry about, its the water! Many of the areas that you may ride in are watershed areas that supply drinking water. You upset the eco system when you ride near or thru a creek or a mud hole, you pollute that water. You may ride on hillsides that the wheels on ur ATV may dig up the protective top soil and may expose acid rock and that adds to the pollution of the water.
Sweet. that means more people would Die.. thus less pollution in the long run [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 02:19 AM
LW
Trailblazer

One Fly Cowboy, Wow! I'm impressed with your ability / dune photos. Is that Moses Lake area? It's hard to focus on extreme environmentalist when I saw your photos. I'm inspired. Makes a person want to go ride, even though I'm not in that league.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Thanx LW.. there was a couple at moses lake. but mostly at the Oregon Dunes either florence or Horsefall. now that the weather is finally comming around i may get some pictures around the ranch of more riding. Got a new toy to build jumps.. I tested it out sunday building a little jump over the spillway between our ponds. jumped the outty on it.. that was fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Extremists of anygroup generally have their heads lodged in their asses so deep you may wanna offer to Shove a bottle up their *** so they have a window to look out.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:47 AM
LW
Trailblazer

Quote, "Sweet. that means more people would Die.. thus less pollution in the long run " One Fly Cowboy, I guess you could say the quote is Darwin's Theory of Evolution, almost environmental.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Your right about extremists, I'm just to political correct to say it.

On your new machine are you changing out the suspension?

Where is Horsefall Dunes from Florence?

Do you ever ride the Sumpter Oregon Annual Poker Run? This year on June 10th, 2006.

Old 06-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

A few of you are pretty inmature and pots calling the kettles black.
I may not allways follow the rules to the teeeeee, but some of you sound like your as bad as the enviromentalist out there. Lets get serious for a bit here, the lady with the horse, I meen come on, she had it comming. I hope that if an atv rider wrecks out on the trail and the rider gets hurt, that the hiker, biker or horse back rider near by doesn't have the "look at that idiot who crashed , woooohh, they deserved that!" and then ride off while you lay injured.
I have a feeling that someone will probably reply to my post in a negative way and thats ok ,I don't care. But maybe just maybe someone might see my point.
One fly cowboy don't you also ride horses?

Old 06-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer

Tree huggers are so worried about 4-wheelers polluting the environment that they forget that we are not the only reason and we are not the biggest reason for pollution.

Old 06-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MotoF150
Originally posted by: LW
Environmental and capitalist extremists suck. Extremists on both sides suck. Extremists cannot see a balance, it's all or nothing. No balance.

Some (left wing) environmental extremists would rather see all people die to assure that every living organism roam wild and free.

Some (right wing) capitalist extremists must see everything developed or used up for them for profit or play. Me first all the time, blank our environment.
No, its all about protecting the rights for everybody, what gives you the right to destroy land, pollute drinking water so you can ride your ATV? and ATV's are dangerous, every weekend there are news reports of accicents and deaths, the quicker we ban ATV's the better and safter it is for everybody, we know whats best for you.

ok maybe its just me but MotoF150 is talking about banning atvs and saving the environment yet he owns one maybe its just me but im confused

Old 06-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Be sure to turn on your sarcasim detector

Old 06-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

I own an ATV too, but I ride it in a responsible manner, its "YOU" guys that will ruin it for everybody, use ur common sence, don't litter, don't ride thru creeks, stay off of any watershed property, stop cutting trees down, don't smoke or drink beer, don't start fires in the woods.

Old 06-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

How about TRESSPASSING!

Quick Reply: tree huggers SUCK