Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

atv ny

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv ny

has anyone heard of atvny since they closed..are they supposed to reopen..if you know anything please post thanks

Old 07-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv ny

lembo lake is not closed down. I went there today, it just looks like its closed cause everything is unmowed and there is no more sign. But, it is open and now you can ride for free. By the way, who told you it was closed, they have always been open

Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv ny

are you sure your talking about atvny??? this is the site www.atvny.com
I called the guy who owns the place and he told me the place is in court but he has a little bit of property that you can ride(about 40acres) but you still have to pay
We went down there on the weekend but I dont think that smaller place is worth 35$ for a quad

Old 07-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv ny

dude, i rode the whole place for free because the gates were open and there was no one at the pay both. If it was really closed, why would the gates be all open. And yes im talking about atv ny. The one with the mx track, the dirt oval and the inner paved track. I rode everywhere! And im gonna see if i could get away with it again this weekend.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv ny

hahah just dont get caught because you really arent supposed to ride there...do u live close?? if not then park far enough from the entrance so no one sees u