Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

ARE YOU SICK OF THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARE YOU SICK OF THIS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same up here in maine theres all ways trash at this on pit its full of beer bottles , alot of shot gun shells , and some idiot brought a propane bottle out and blew it up

Old 03-28-2008, 04:11 AM
Trailblazer

I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AND WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS. THE BIG TIMBER COMPANIES USED TO LEAVE THE GATES OPEN FOR QUADS UNTIL SOME DUMBASSES FIRED UP A CAT AND DUG A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. PLUS DRIVING CARS IN THEN BURNING THEM. NOW WE HAVE TO TRESPASS IN ORDER TO RIDE ANYWHERE. THOUGH ITS PRETTY HARD FOR THE FOREST PATROL TO CATCH YOU ITS STILL MAKES RIDING LESS ENJOYABLE. PART OF THE PROBLEM IS GARBAGE AND THE OTHER IS THE E.P.A. NO MATER HOW YOU RIDE YOUR ATV LEAVES ITS MARC AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU CANT RIDE ANYWHERE BECAUSE OF THE GOD DAMN TREE HUGGERS.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:06 AM
Pro Rider

Three things will kill this sport quicker than anything else.

Trespassing.
Noise.
Disregard of trails by tearing them up by riding irresponsibly and leaving trash.

People in our own ranks will be the ones responsible for for killing our sport and shutting down riding areas. You can't tell the brain dead trash anything. As long as they can ride now to hell with the future. They have their piped quad that they take out and rip the trails to shreds with while getting hammered and leaving beer bottles and trash all over and that is all that matters to them.

I doubt they'll even get the picture when all they can do is sit in their garage and rev the thing for hours on end. Oh but it'll sound so cool.....you know cuz it is loud.

Old 03-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CaptainQuint

Three things will kill this sport quicker than anything else.

Trespassing.

Noise.

Disregard of trails by tearing them up by riding irresponsibly and leaving trash.

People in our own ranks will be the ones responsible for for killing our sport and shutting down riding areas. You can't tell the brain dead trash anything. As long as they can ride now to hell with the future. They have their piped quad that they take out and rip the trails to shreds with while getting hammered and leaving beer bottles and trash all over and that is all that matters to them.

I doubt they'll even get the picture when all they can do is sit in their garage and rev the thing for hours on end. Oh but it'll sound so cool.....you know cuz it is loud.</end quote></div>

Old 03-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Trailblazer

i could only imagine some drunk *** idiot sitting in his driveway reving his engine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My rule is to always leave the area yo ride in cleaner then when you got there

Old 03-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I'll 2nd that!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Range Rover

I live in Arkansas and have two big long ATV trails within an hours drive of me. One is 26 miles long and the other used to be 43 miles , now down to 31. Due to simple fact that out of staters from Miss. , La.,Tx , came up for the weekend of riding and rode any where , everywhere they wernt suppposed to. Crossed creeks where there wasnt a bridge or a ford to cross on , rode in the creek bed destroying the vegetation. Rode off trail where there wasnt a trail. So the forestry closed about 15 miles of the trail ,which btw does even have primitive camping areas there.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate that ,then if you'd say something to them they'd flip you off

Old 03-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had to tell people to clean up after themselves or they can't ride with me. Don't like it? Go ride with someone else.

Quick Reply: ARE YOU SICK OF THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!