Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

PA DCNR Dept. is a real joke

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002 | 10:41 PM
|
Pro Rider

Bought my new 660 Grizz in early April. The Temp tag ran out in late May. Still no plate from DCNR, our licensing agency. Called today and was told that they are just getting to process February plates and I would have mine by October. Was also told that If I wanted to be legal I would need to go back to the dealer and they would issue "another" temp tag. But that would only be good for two more months and would be illegal again.

It's pretty obvious the system in Harrisburg is a real joke.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jack_schultz2001/rlst

Old 07-29-2002 | 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Just go back to where you got the first temp, they'll give you another. I am on my second one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2002 | 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Jack,

I went out riding last month down in the Buchanan State forest. The state workers who were performing "trail maintainance" (which consisted of just cutting down trees that had fallen over the trails) were on quads too. They hadn't recieved their new stickers for their licence plates. Now mind you they worked for the SAME state agency that issues the plates, the DCNR, and they still hadn't gotten their new stickers. Is it any wonder that the public doesn't have new plates?