OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

One of many reasons Romney won't get my vote.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by scrambler400enoge
Yep. It already has.
While I more or less agree with you on principal, the fact of the matter is there are currently only 2 people that have a chance of being POTUS. Not voting for one is about as close to voting for the other as possible. The viable 3rd party candidates are for lower level positions. The movement needs to get rolling from the ground floor first.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Shapeshifter Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you don't think the Tea party wins in 2010, the defeat of Unions in Wisconsin, and the growing Liberty Movement are tidings of the future then I don't know what to tell you.

If you want I can expose Reagan and the Bush's for there anti gun views.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

Originally Posted by Scooter86
While I more or less agree with you on principal, the fact of the matter is there are currently only 2 people that have a chance of being POTUS. Not voting for one is about as close to voting for the other as possible. The viable 3rd party candidates are for lower level positions. The movement needs to get rolling from the ground floor first.
I absolutely agree. I'm a member of my County's Libertarian party, and getting the word out is half the battle when you live near communist South Bend indiana.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Hmmm. 4 more years of Obama's devastating financial policies, joining in on the UN arms treaties if he can, etc. or a guy we can push to the right. It's not a bad idea to get a bandage on a wound that needs stitches rather than letting it bleed out if you can't get it stitched right away. Once again, if a candidate agrees with my views 70% of the time, it's better than the guy who doesn't agree with me at all. Not saying Romney is even that close to where I want him to be but he's tons closer than Obummer. I have, at least a local state rep. that is about as close to perfect as he can be. Working on getting rid of the state senator that is an Obama clone. You work your way up and hope that things don't fall apart before then.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll vote for anyone running against Obama that has a chance of winning. It's still a 2 party system because only 2 candidates have any chance of winning. A vote for anyone else is wasted. You may as well vote for Obama.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Many people voted for Ross Perot (most of them Republicans) virtually assuring a Clinton victory.
Do you want that to happen between Obama and Romney??
Your vote for president is a wasted vote.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

Are you People Kidding me, He won't even Cut spending!
Romney: I won’t cut spending because Big Government creates jobs | LNCC

How many more useless wars, out of control spending, and voting for the Lessor of two evils will it take? How about we just resign ourselves and get screwed out of our rights and our country? BOTH Parties are screwing us, look at the Patriot Act and NDAA.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Your vote for president is a wasted vote.
Continuing to vote in The destructive policies that got us here is wasting your vote and not contributing to any real "change".

Old 06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Enjoy the view.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Hmmm. 4 more years of Obama's devastating financial policies, joining in on the UN arms treaties if he can, etc. or a guy we can push to the right. It's not a bad idea to get a bandage on a wound that needs stitches rather than letting it bleed out if you can't get it stitched right away. Once again, if a candidate agrees with my views 70% of the time, it's better than the guy who doesn't agree with me at all. Not saying Romney is even that close to where I want him to be but he's tons closer than Obummer. I have, at least a local state rep. that is about as close to perfect as he can be. Working on getting rid of the state senator that is an Obama clone. You work your way up and hope that things don't fall apart before then.
Originally Posted by jumbofrank
I'll vote for anyone running against Obama that has a chance of winning. It's still a 2 party system because only 2 candidates have any chance of winning. A vote for anyone else is wasted. You may as well vote for Obama.

Quick Reply: One of many reasons Romney won't get my vote.