OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

massachusetts tax payers footing murderer sex change!!!

Old 09-04-2012, 09:29 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default massachusetts tax payers footing murderer sex change!!!

I'm so f'ing disgusted with this state
I have to hit something!!!
I'd like to body slam the federal judge that approved this!

why shoud I have to pay to give a murderer a sex change? he's not sick! his body is not failing! "Chief Judge Mark Wolf" needs his head examined and belongs on a park bench not on a US District Court bench!!

I can't say enough bad things about this INCIPID STATE
I REALLY HAVE TO GET OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS!

Federal judge rules state must provide sex reassignment surgery for Michelle Kosilek, who was convicted of murdering his wife as a man - Metro Desk - Local news updates from The Boston Globe

oh- and btw- thank you president reagan for appointing this POS judge
and... Joseph L. Sulman, the attorney who worked on this case for free, you're just as big a douchbag for even taking this ridiculous case! Eighth Amendment rights being violated???? what? HE'S A MURDERER!!!

Okay- I'm done venting!

Old 09-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That made me laugh out loud...
This guy is a convicted killer, he has no rights. I have no idea how crap like this makes it as far as it does. Its pretty out there, even for mass.

On a side note. According to a co worker Concord is tough but Billerica is a rather nice place, with good food.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Pro Rider

The worst part is the precedent has now been established. It will take a huge upheaval to undo the ruling in the future.

People will now come to Mass to kill just to get a sex change (OK maybe that's a stretch ) But you can imagine that more prisoners may come forth to get similar treatment.

Old 09-05-2012, 06:41 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

But you can imagine that more prisoners may come forth to get similar treatment.
exactly!

how many more jackass criminals serving life will have an identity crisis?

this judge & lawyer needs to have their "man card" revoked!

every opportunity I can screw this state from taking tax dollars out of my hard earned money I will!!!

meanwhile- I'm shelling out hundreds of $$$ to figure out what's up with my spine and paying through the *** for drugs with co-pays that have doubled over the past couple years

Old 09-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider

I really don't know how there is not more outrage about this.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut

this judge & lawyer needs to have their "man card" revoked!

Apparently, if you murder your wife, the state will take care of that for you.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by jgar
That made me laugh out loud...
This guy is a convicted killer, he has no rights. I have no idea how crap like this makes it as far as it does. Its pretty out there, even for mass.

On a side note. According to a co worker Concord is tough but Billerica is a rather nice place, with good food.
Billerica, the Middlesex House of Correction is pretty much an easy living jail. The previous sheriff that ran it loved spending taxpayers' money on things the sheriff's department didn't even need.

Last edited by MooseHenden; 09-05-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

The idiot judge sited the 8th Amendment basically saying, it would be cruel and unusual punishment to not provide the sex change operation. Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah. Oh yes, and you HAVE to pay for it.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:24 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

so- can't I argue that the state is discriminating against everyone who wants a sex change but can't afford it- unless they murder someone and go to prison?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by wilson911
I really don't know how there is not more outrage about this.
Because it's not the hard working moderates, and conservatives that riot when there is something they don't like happening. It's the people who feel they are entitled to everything being given to them that riot when things don't go their way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: massachusetts tax payers footing murderer sex change!!!