Weekend Warrior
Default Possible ATV Ban

Saw this on another web sight
Petition
ATVA web sight

Old 05-24-2003 | 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Possible ATV Ban

You eed to download the petition and get your friends to sign it and send it in so that it can be given to the correct people on June 5th. The last time that the CPSC made a ruling was back in 86 or 88 and we know how bad that ruling was. Incase you forgot, that was the ban on 3-wheelers, the age and size limits. If you just set back and do nothing, remember the vote count for Florida. That person that you get to sign, might be the one the makes the different.
One of the things that they are talking about is cc sizes for large quads and youth riders again.

Old 05-25-2003 | 04:08 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Possible ATV Ban

I was a little disappointed that no one responded to this.
I posted this on several boards and it received little attention.

Old 05-25-2003 | 09:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Possible ATV Ban

Just to let you know, I went out today at the riding place and got 40 people to sign. I will give this to the ATVA next weekend at the GNC national at Casey.

Old 05-29-2003 | 04:49 PM
Trailblazer
Default Possible ATV Ban

Ill see about startin up a patition against that over here. But first its not 100% yet or nothin thats more of just a rumor kinda thing. Cuz other than that website I havent heard anything about any of that.

Old 05-29-2003 | 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Possible ATV Ban

It's no rumor. There are a lot of people keeping up on it and trying to be part of it. The CPSC was to hold a hearing in May on the East coast about it and hear everyone's sides. It's been in the works for a few months now. A lot of groups are involved. It is serious. I wish there was more that we could do than just a petition, but at least it's something. I haven't heard yet how the hearing went. Anyways, we need to get as many petitions signed as we can and send them in!!!

Old 06-15-2003 | 01:59 AM
Range Rover
Default Possible ATV Ban

we need to do all that we can and more to save atv's of all sizes. like the ney yamaha 450 we wouldent have any more quads like that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]