I KNOW THIS IS VERY OFF TOPIC, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW...

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2003 | 07:29 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default I KNOW THIS IS VERY OFF TOPIC, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW...

I think we need to have Bench Prress Wars, too many "bench"racers here. If nothing else we could start a football team with all these 15 year olds bench pressing 205. I thought us Honda guys were full of sh!&, saying how we beat Rators and the like.

Old 06-06-2003 | 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Bench wars would start a big fight , just like everything else , will have the whole Utah weights are heavier then Nevada weights , Golds gym is
better then 24hr fitness , I am stronger cause I work out at home , hes stronger cause he has a bow flex . lol I think it will get worse then ATV
drags .

Old 06-06-2003 | 07:40 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

fast4wrd, your ecactly right. Plus, I would just get a "hired gun" to do my lifting. lol
I bet there is about 15% truth on this thread. If most of us spent as much time in a weight room as we do on our quads, MAYBE.

Old 06-06-2003 | 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

I'd like to challenge "blue leader" to a weight lifting contest
how about a race to finish...lets say...12 sets of 12oz curls...ready set GLUG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

25yrs old
195 lbs...and I can't even bench the bar

Old 06-06-2003 | 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Now thats the racin I like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003 | 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Jay, I over-trained last night so I'm only doing 2 sets of 6 tonight which should help me with some power lifting on Saturday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003 | 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hey cool topic even if it is on here. Some impressive weights are being thrown up, I know some are probably stretching the truth some but I'd say most are pretty accurate. I train more to stay in cardio shape now. I trained three years for mma mixed martial arts and was pretty good but not champion ship level, I don't think. My wife and little boy made it impossible to go to a really good school because I'd have had to move to a area where there is a real good jiu-jitsu school or to say a Frank Shamrock or Pat Militech or somebody to have them train me. I have to keep my job here now just to pay bills but anyways when I was in high-school and wrestled I benched about 280 my senior year and was 170 pounds. When I was 22 I was seriously weight training and I benched 365 and weighed 195 and I squatted 620. I have short arms and legs that helps me on the bench and squat. I also could military press at least 250, I never tried maxing out on this. Right now at 29 I can barely bench 260 and I just squat a little over 200 for a few sets of 20. I can still military press a lot, I guess I just have naturally strong arms. I don't train for m.m.a. at all now but I teach my wife and little boy and anyone else who wants to learn what little I know. Oh I have never been on any steroids or nothing, I have taken creatin but I no longer take this either. I don't critisize anybody that takes roids but hey think of your health first and if you do take them don't overdo them. I stress that anybody that takes them don't do it at all but I'm no saint and it's your life but look at some of the people that have died taking this stuff. Just getting a little self-righteous on everyone but seriously be careful and train safe.

Old 06-07-2003 | 01:51 AM
Range Rover

32 yars old, weigh 230 lbs and max out at bench 305 lbs

Old 06-09-2003 | 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

i can dead-lift a half-barrel into the beer cooler.

now who's yer buddy?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2003 | 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FsT4WrD
. No bung hole expansions
for me . I bet that guy has no probs with constipation now . lol ..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]!!! HAHA that has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I KNOW THIS IS VERY OFF TOPIC, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW...