Battle of the 250s

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battle of the 250s

Hey jack, post some pictures of you next to them with one of your hands on the handle bar, that will prove that you have them, even thow we already know you dont. You must be really fuc*** stupid if you think that coment by big bad about the biycicle wasnt funny!! lol that was funny s***

lol So if you can beat 250R's than you can beat kxf's Z-400's, raptors, banshees, preditors ect ect right? lmao fuc*** liar. You do know that your a dipshi* right?

Old 08-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

O and If you really do have some slow 10 y/o bike i bet my 88 is cleaner, and is defintly worth more. My 91 is a piece of shi* but it will still waste you. lol

Old 08-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Me and big bad will look up every fuc*** post you have ever posted and we will make you look like a motha fuc*** fool if you want.

Old 08-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Range Rover

drag racer you are just being ignored by me, you are doing nothing at all lol and big bad is, yes I am tryin to explain myself yes I have ridden it out in alabama 3 of times I rode my tb my mother rode my z casue she did not have anything else to ride and since my parents bout it for me my mother wanted to ride it, I have dragged scramblers and 300 exs yes, it is a national forest riding area and if you go there there a lots and lots of people, so it is very well that i have dragged many of them once again drag racer you are hilarious really its like you are tryin to get in the action Iyou havent proved any pints i dont see how you affect anything lol haha but please keep talkin its funny!! haha!

Old 08-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

hahahahahahaha hahahah lol haha you are hilarous you think you make a difference.. haha you haevnt looked up nothign! its all big bads work and slick guy i dont have a digi camera when I get a chance i will ask my neighbor to borrow his

Old 08-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider

So now you say YOU rode it 3 times. But now it wasn't you, it was you girlfriend.. .um.. .er... I mean mom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You "mom" rode "your" new quad 3 times and you could only take it for a testdrive. YET..... you beat 250R's, 250 and 300EX's, scramblers and so on...was it you or your "mom" that was riding???? Its fun watching you get your panties in a bunch when someone gets on your case for makeing all this BS up. Your just mad cuz you got caught. And believe me, I got more quotes of you making an @ss out of yourself.

Old 08-07-2003, 01:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Old 08-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider

You want some more of quotes of you being a lieing super-sped??? Here you go. You asked for it *******

I should hurt you for asking that question You are an idiot I think the 1990 trail boss will burn you in a race you are soo stupid I am gunna find out where you live and bring my kawasaki to where you live and beat you. yes I know who you are, I am the kid with the kawasaki that was carrying logs. I heard what you said you said that i thought i was slick because i had my shirt off, next time i meet you in alabama i will hurt you then mess you in a race what are you thinking?
Where did this Kawasaki come from??? BTW, that was posted on July 21st. And what the hell is that comment about you having your shirt off???? Are you coming onto this guy??? Queer!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edited by ATV connection moderator
Watch your language. You are more than welcome too post your thoughts.....but **** will not be tolerated. Thank you.
Now that is funny **** !!! He even got in trouble for having a potty mouth. Maybe his "mom" should give him a spanking!!!LOL

do you own an R?? how fast do they go R's have bad suspensions i am talkin stock vs stock here!
More dumb@ss commets

I AM NOT SURE IF I AM READY TO BE RIDING WITHT HE BIG BOYS YET!!!
Ain't that the truth!!!!!!

are we talkin about a tecta?? no lol nobody cares about a g@y tecate, atually to tell you the truth i have never hard of it , it sounds pretty g@y
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! That is one of the most retarded things you have EVER said *******!!!LOL

we will see big guy I will find you one day with your fruity 2000 blaster i will be the one on the awasaki without my shirt on picky up logs if you all me a yough guy and if you say that you say that i am cool i will just ignore you and ride off with my log, i yes i thought i was the cooles guy ever when i was carryin my log away i felyt like a tough man but you need to stop puttin me down and my mom will be on 1990 trailboss i will woop you anyday with that shiizzzznit better watch it pal or i will throw your rooster i will be the real roosterthrower
This was posted on the 24th, when he supposdedly got the Z250. But WAIT!!!, he now has a "awasaki" LOL And what the he!! is all this talk about you with your shirt off playing with "logs" Is that what your football butt-buddies call it these days??? Playing with logs!!!????
Now wait another minute!!! You said before that your mom rode your Z 3 times cuz she had nothing else to ride, even though She could have taken the TB and you could have taken the Z. But in that quote you said she has a trailboss. Caught you AGAIN!!!

well if the z250 is not that fast then why do u guys think the blaster is fast when i beat in a race stock to stock
And here you go racing again when you said you only test rode it!!!

I am sorry but I have burned many 250s including the cr 250, i mean are all of these peopl i am beatin just pussies, aint experienced drivers or miss a gear i dunno but I win quite a bit until i have to face that damned 400ex, but I am workin on that!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You ARE THE BIGGEST RETARD EVER!!!! Get a clue!!!!!! Are you also calling yourself an experienced rider??? You said you couldn't hang with the big boys. AND you are scrared SH!TLESS of a clutch

Old 08-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

Nice come back jackass lmao

1- Now you have a kawi? let me guess its a KFX right? or v-forse..
2- If you have never heard of a tecote then you do not know s*** about quads.
3- YOU CAN NOT BEAT DIRT BIKES!, and BTW a cr250 would kill any atv out right now (including that 400ex you can not beat)
4- a 250ex can not beata blaster unless it had a melted piston lol

Old 08-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

Ow and dont forget about that grizzly that he has and was going to "drag" me around the back LOL

SO now you have a kawi, Z250, tb, and grizzly. Is there anymore we should know about.

Quick Reply: Battle of the 250s