Pismo thievery

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003 | 12:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo thievery

I often leave stuff out just to be stolen.
I had some oil that had water in it. Had a 5 gallon jug of the stuff. The auto parts stores wont take it w/ water in it.

Left in in the bed of my pickup at work and sho'nuff it disapeared.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003 | 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo thievery

Originally posted by: Chris142
I often leave stuff out just to be stolen.
I had some oil that had water in it. Had a 5 gallon jug of the stuff. The auto parts stores wont take it w/ water in it.

Left in in the bed of my pickup at work and sho'nuff it disapeared.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I usually leave one can not cabled mixed with sugar just for some great people like that . You steal it you deserve it . and i have seen the culprit cussing trying to figure out what the hell happened and we all knew it ,serves em right .

Old 08-15-2003 | 06:26 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo thievery

yep once i found out who the @ssfuc*er was i took some tide and poured it in his quad...snick snick snick....boy were they in for a surprise they stole 10 racing gas cans, 5 bottles antifreeze, they even tried to steal are damn wheels i mean cmon what a$$holes, anyway that tide did the trick, evil smile!! lol....for all you thieves out there this is what you get when you mess with the atv riders we are no retards when it comes to payback! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hope you get them losers!

Old 08-16-2003 | 09:42 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo thievery

i got a few ideas
1 get triler with steel box on front
2 near woods put it back there
3 put inside truck
4 have bed box lockem up in there
good luck

Old 08-17-2003 | 02:20 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo thievery

yes but it is sad that we have to resort to such things cause of these incompetent morons know what i mean?

Old 08-17-2003 | 05:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo thievery

yep

Old 08-18-2003 | 06:24 PM
Range Rover
Default Pismo thievery

Wow i hope you catch them...

Old 08-21-2003 | 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pismo thievery

Lots of transients out there.... They come out onto the beach to party and raise heck. They don't bring wood as they can just rob from the nearest camp wood pile. These are the same looser phucs that usually litter at comp hill and also leave bags of garbage at their camp sites when they leave. We had our wood stolen one time. It was about 1pm one night, we woke up and saw 3 guys on quads loading up our wood, driving to their camp and dumping it. I think they were on their 3rd trip when we went out to catch them. When we confronted them they just sat back on their quads about 60 ft way talking smack. One of our guys threw a shovel toward them which didn't even get within 20ft of them. They rode off and the next thing you know here come the rangers. Stories were told, and low and behold our wood was brought back to us and the guys were kicked off the beach. The rangers said this was the 3rd incident with these morons.

Rude Dog