Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Magazine Television

I wish I got that channel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

bsherck, first of all, congrates on a well produced show. After 2 years of ATV TV(doug meyers show) this is a refreshing change. Even though most of the shows I've seen have to do with sport utilities it is still enjoyable to watch and well produced.

Ideas for the show, Thanksgiving at Glamis, Dumont. Drag racing and hillclimb competition coverage. Please don't get caught up this obssesive sport utility thing like ATV TV. A nice balance of both is the way to go.

Keep up the good work.

Old 10-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for all your feedback! Good news....we are including some hill climb competition, sand drag racing and a good balance between sports and utilities in the new season. Although, Thanksgiving at Glamis....anything there we'd actually be able to put on television? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] For those of you who want more on sport quads and racing, stay tuned!

Old 10-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Here's a date for your hillshooting segment. Easter saturday at Little Sahara in Utah. Utah's Sand mtn which is 600ft up!! Ever seen a sand pile like that??? 100-190 hp Banhees shooting the baddest hill in the country as well as custom big bore four strokes.. I have a hard time finding the times if there not on the same time every week. Any chance you can post a schedule???

Old 10-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Range Rover

hey sandgod, those are some awesome dune quads!!! 90 mph up sand mountain...thats crazy!

Old 10-16-2003, 01:52 PM
Trailblazer

I watch ATV Magazine TV every chance I get. I only wish it was on more often or if their were other shows similar to this. I think OLN is missing something! OLN must think a lot of viewers enjoy watching geese being shot in slow motion over and over again. I am not an anti hunter by any means but it seems so many progams about the "outdoors" (local PBS programs) are geared toward hunting or fishing.

I want to see more ATV's on TV dammit!

Old 10-16-2003, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

since your right here in MN, how about doing some coverage of the quad races here. Mankato has hill climbs also.

Wouldn't hurt to go on trail rides with just the average Joe Schmo either. Let people see others like us out there riding responsibly instead of "the pro's" or media personell.

Old 10-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Big News! New Show! Coming 2004!!! <- That in a second...but first, Hi there Lep7MM. We do almost all of our ATV journeys with local clubs and riders. Very rarely do we have pros or media types out. Many of our "Page One" and "Cover Story" features are done with plain, old riders like you and me. Any info you have about the hill climb in Mankato? email it to me ...

Now for the Big News. We WILL be starting a new show focused on ATV Sports. We'll do weekly race coverage, take close-up looks at the best sport quads, highlight some of the unusual races out there, and take a look at the fast side of ATVs. That's starting the second quarter of 2004! Keep Watching! Thanks, Bill

Old 11-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Banned

Hi bsherck,

I also watch the show every week and love it. Maybe someday you can do a segment on our ATV club here in Connecticut. We would love to have you hear.

Anyway, can you tell me when the big bore shootout is? I'm interested in purchasing the new 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 LE and would like to see how it holds up to the other big bore utility machines.

Thanks,

IronBear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 12:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Great show first off, are there going to be any segements of real word mods for sport bikes? Tunning tips.

Quick Reply: ATV Magazine Television