Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 02:33 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

What does a detroit deisel have to dowith this subject...IDIOT! And he never said anything about the actual strokes per firing revolution...IDIOT!

Old 11-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

IF YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT YOU MUST BE ONE CRAZY ***** I DONT THINK NOONE DOES YOURE Laying Too Many Things On Us. If Thats The Case Say That Youve Went To Space Because Thats What Kind Of Sence In Getting Out Of You. Now To The Chevy Not Doing 184 What About Prostock At The End Of That Track There Going Over 200 Mph, GET OUT IN FRONT OF THEM BUDDY And Well See Who Gets Ran Over Haha Youre Funny Man. Whats The Next Thing Youve Done In Youre Lifetime. Haha, Youre Funny.[/quote]

I'm talking about STOCK PRODUCTION vehicles...IDIOT! I have been in the military for 16 years and i work on weapons and weapons sytems....IDIOT! You never answered the question about your mom...Am i your father...You are 14 right???

Old 11-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 8042

BULL!!!! CRAP HAHA You And Juggalo Both Of You Guys Are Funny Im Done Arguing I Know About A 2 Stroke And A 4Stroke Engine I Can Tell You One Thing About Those Too It Takes Two Cycles To Make A Full Stoke And On A 4 Stoke It Takes FOUR Stokes To Make A Cycle Thats Why A Two Stoke Is FAster belive Me Son. I Know MY Engines Just As Much As You Do, Back In The 70's Detriot Diesel Made A 318, And All The Rest Of The CID's. And I Couldnt Answer That Question Yesturday Was Because I Didnt Really Get The Question You Give Me All The Questions You Want Too (WITHOUT THE ATTITUDE) We Will Get Along And I Will Answer It For You.
it takes 2 cycles to make 1 stroke on a 2 stroke engine? wrong. 4 stroke takes 4 strokes to make a cycle? thats right but definatley not the right answer to the question i asked. i'm sorry but changing the words in the question around to make an answer does not work. there should have been 4 answers for the question "what are the 4 strokes in a 4 cycle engine?" the correct answer was: intake, compression, power, exhaust. you don't know anything about engines. somebody please call that dealership and find out how old this kid really is. i'm dying to know but i can't call long distance on my phone. lets start making bets. whoevers closest gets the money. i think hes 12 years old. anybody else care to take a guess? anybody man enough to call the dealership? are the mods man enough to ban this loser?

Old 11-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Range Rover

Just DO NOT take your vehicle to the dealership he works at!!

Old 11-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Range Rover

This is funny! I am now dumberer (mispelled for dramatic effect) for having read the last 5 pages in here. 8042 might as well quit before everyone thinks he/she is an idiot. Nevermind, opinions have already formed.

Some advice:

1. Learn the proper use of the CAPS key.

2. Learn how to spell on at least a 9th grade level.

3. Don't type messages in broken sentence fragments.

4. All the above make you look dumberer.

Hope this helps...

Old 11-09-2003, 08:31 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: gnd111
What does a detroit deisel have to dowith this subject...IDIOT! And he never said anything about the actual strokes per firing revolution...IDIOT!

Was I Talking To You You IDIOT I Think I Was Talking T Juggalo. IGHT. . .. . .

Old 11-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

IF YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT YOU MUST BE ONE CRAZY ***** I DONT THINK NOONE DOES YOURE Laying Too Many Things On Us. If Thats The Case Say That Youve Went To Space Because Thats What Kind Of Sence In Getting Out Of You. Now To The Chevy Not Doing 184 What About Prostock At The End Of That Track There Going Over 200 Mph, GET OUT IN FRONT OF THEM BUDDY And Well See Who Gets Ran Over Haha Youre Funny Man. Whats The Next Thing Youve Done In Youre Lifetime. Haha, Youre Funny.

I'm talking about STOCK PRODUCTION vehicles...IDIOT! I have been in the military for 16 years and i work on weapons and weapons sytems....IDIOT! You never answered the question about your mom...Am i your father...You are 14 right???[/quote]

Youre Funny If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Resign Up For The Other 4 Years And Earned Retirement You IDIOT. Youre 2 RIGHT?????

Old 11-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Trailblazer

I Belive I Was Born 7/7/84 And One Reason Why Im Not Spelling Right Is Because The Only Why Im Gonna Spell Correct Is For Wemon You Men Yall Better Read What I Type And TRY To Make Sence Out Of It And The Second Reason Is Yall Little Wemon Are Like Pissing Me Off And I Mispell When Im Mad Because I Try To Type too Fast And You Impother You Need To Keep Youre Little OLD Mouth Shut. And Dont Try And Make It Look Like Im The Kid Of Anyone Is The KID It's You GIRLS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Yall Guys Make Your Self's Look Quite Stupid The Way Yall Act You Sissy's Do Not Know How To Get Along But From Now On Ill Just Be Watching And Tell My Opinions And Yall Tell What You Think and I Tell What I Think I Dont Have Time To Argue With You Young Bastards I Dont Have Time For It And I SAID THAT I DO NOT WORK AT THE DEALER SHIP BUT WE OWN IT Harold Gwatney Is My Uncle And Ask For Vincent Roseburrow And Ask Him Does He Know A Delois Tate, Ellis Ross, Or James Ross Hell Tell You Dont Belive Me Visit The Website At Www.GwatneyChevrolet.com And Ask Them Youll Then Find out DARE: You Guys Are Too Much Of Sissys To Call Why Are You Scared To Call Youre Bad On Here But Dont Seem Bad Enough To Call Someone And Ask Him A Question. If Anyone Is The Kid In Here Its Juggalo,Gnd111, And Impother. I Kinda Belive Juggalo And Impother Because Ive Talked To Impoth But You Gnd111 You Need To Show Proof. And Dont Lie Because I Know Youre Probrably A Little 6th Grader Just The Way You Like To Keep Things Going.

Old 11-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Trailblazer

IF YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT YOU MUST BE ONE CRAZY ***** I DONT THINK NOONE DOES YOURE Laying Too Many Things On Us. If Thats The Case Say That Youve Went To Space Because Thats What Kind Of Sence In Getting Out Of You. Now To The Chevy Not Doing 184 What About Prostock At The End Of That Track There Going Over 200 Mph, GET OUT IN FRONT OF THEM BUDDY And Well See Who Gets Ran Over Haha Youre Funny Man. Whats The Next Thing Youve Done In Youre Lifetime. Haha, Youre Funny.

I'm talking about STOCK PRODUCTION vehicles...IDIOT! I have been in the military for 16 years and i work on weapons and weapons sytems....IDIOT! You never answered the question about your mom...Am i your father...You are 14 right???[/quote]

And Also If You Would Look Up I Think You Said ANY CHEVY Right???? Look Up There IDIOT. . .. . READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

Old 11-09-2003, 08:49 PM
Trailblazer

And Again Answer My Question Why Is The Dimler Chrystler Coporation STILL Number 3 Since That V10 Is Soo Good. .. Answer That Question ANd Ill Just About Pay You 150.00. You Never Answerd That Question. And Dont Give Me That Truck Crap Because That Isnt Why.

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv