Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 10:03 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Originally posted by: 8042
I Belive I Was Born 7/7/84
You have 2 trucks and 1 car and your 19. I'll tell you what that is spoiled, not even realistic.

Old 11-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Trailblazer

Well, Yeah That Is Realistic Because That 2002 Silverado Was My Senior Year Truck That I Brought MYSELF With Help From Parents (LoL) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And That Camaro Isnt Mine It's My Dads But Ive Done All Of The Mods On It (Well He Helped) And I Drive It Every Now And Then And I Keep It Most Of the Time So One Day Im Thinking He'll Give It To Me. Now the SS IS Mine I got It For My 19th B-day From My Parents And A GOOD Price Took Off From Gwatney Chevrolet. And So Thats How I Have 3 Vehicles (Actually Two) But Im Thinking Ill Get That Camaro Someday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2003, 10:33 PM
RIP Dear Friend

It nice that you have them, but you would not have had the required income to have purchased those vehicles and to insure them at your age.

Old 11-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Trailblazer

Thats Tru But These Vehicles Are Not On My Insurance I Dont Have Any Yet Its Under theirs And Like I Said That Camaro Isnt Mine And that 2002 Silverado Is Paid For And This SS Is Almost Paid For Itself, And Now That I Have My SS I Dont Even Hardly EVER Drive My Regular Silverado. But belive Me Thers DEFINATLY NO! Haha Income Problems. Thats The Last Thing Well Have To Worry About.

Old 11-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

[quote]
Originally posted by: 8042
I Brought MYSELF With Help From Parents (LoL) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And That Camaro Isnt Mine It's My Dads But Ive Done All Of The Mods On It (Well He Helped) And I q]

That Explains A Lot. Nuff Said.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: uthatch
Yalk to the guy who has 15,000 miles on a 6.0 Powerstroke with NO problem. That would be me. Or talk to the guy who just got rid of a Hemi because it ABSORBES gas, like nothing I ever saw. That would be me. Talk to the guy with a GMC Duramax with the Allison. That would be me. I've tried or am currently trying them all boys, you think what you want, I know what's best. The Ford would drag the Hemi AND Duramax faster than they will go on their own. I love these forums where everyone has an opion, but knowone knows the facts.
very well said, i was reading down this forum wondering if anyone on here actually knew something about these trucks other then what thier redneck nieghbor has told them.
theres a reason why for is the number selling truck in the world for 25 years in a row. becuase they are built better and engineered better.i will give chevy some props on thier new trucks as they have been coming out with all kinds of neat little gadgets on their trucks to entice people to buy them.but ford though, they build trucks,not oversized grocery getters with a big trunk.they're built to work and they work harder,better and longer then any other truck availabnle in any category.
and all of you dodge fellas, that think the hemi is the best thing since padded bras, then think twice, the hemi is nothing more then a namesake badge to make you think they have something more special then the next guy. well guess what, the ford 4.6 and 5.4 are also hemi's.it's all in the cylinder head design.
so guess what nothing special there dodge boys.
i have a 04 F450 heavy 1 ton dually cew cab 4x4 with the new 6.0 powerstroke diesel. i hooked it bumper to bumper with a buddies chevy, (04 duramax diesel HD dually crewcab)identical setup as mine,any one wanna wager what the outcome was? he lost severely. he lost the tranny, lost the rearend and lost the bet. if only i could find a dodge around here worth hooking to. man thats fun.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:13 PM
RIP Dear Friend

killerkx327

I see you have money to burn too

Old 11-09-2003, 11:18 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: killerkx327

i have a 04 F450 heavy 1 ton dually cew cab 4x4 with the new 6.0 powerstroke diesel. i hooked it bumper to bumper with a buddies chevy, (04 duramax diesel HD dually crewcab)identical setup as mine,any one wanna wager what the outcome was? he lost severely. he lost the tranny, lost the rearend and lost the bet. if only i could find a dodge around here worth hooking to. man thats fun.
And your buddy is really out having to pay all those out of pocket expenses, no warranty work there.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
killerkx327

I see you have money to burn too
i don't have money to burn , but i don't mind spending it faster then i can make it. heII i can't take it with me and i'm not leaving it for some ungrateful arsehole to spend the money they didn't earn.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: killerkx327

And your buddy is really out having to pay all those out of pocket expenses, no warranty work there.
well actually he work at GM so it wasn't quite a problem to get it taken care off.thankfully.

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv