pranks and gags

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pranks and gags

I think you'd be a pleasant distraction to say the least. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] <------(insert internet flirting smile here) If you worked as hard as you play then there would be more work getting done because you know guys, they can't be shown up by a girl. LOL

Old 09-25-2003, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

I forwarded my boss phone calls to a sex line it was so funny…

Old 09-25-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Originally posted by: duckdiaz
I forwarded my boss phone calls to a sex line it was so funny…

Thats pretty good, we used to call sex lines then transfer them to co-workers voice mails.

Old 09-25-2003, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Well, as a chemist for the EPA, we don't get much chances to weld toolboxes shut or swap spark plug wires. Here is one I pulled on a coworker though.

I melted 2g of sugar and recooled it so it was a small marble. I then coated it with a water soluable polymer we use, its a kind of starch. You can then take this "marble" and when everyone is sitting around in the brake room, toss it in someones coke. The polymer takes about thirty seconds to dissolve, leaving you plenty of getaway time. Then sit back and watch the show. When the coke hits the sugar, it releases all the dissolved carbon dioxide (fiz) and froths continually with no way to stop it. Makes for a pretty good spectacle and little chance of getting caught.

Kinda nerdy, I know. Oh well, what else from a chemist right?

~HoundDog

Old 09-25-2003, 05:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Hound Dog, that is GREAT!!

Ping Pong ball in a vehicle gas tank. Its heck to get it, but leaves them wonderring WTF for weeks. When the gas gets a little low the ball can stop up the flow, turns the car off and floats back up like nothing was wrong.

Never seize is AWFULL anywhere: behind car door handles, windsheild wiper blades, hard hat liners, inside of gloves, ect...

The rolls of floorescent flagging you buy will last MANY MANY miles at freeway speeds. The rolls we have are about 100' long, you would be suprised how long it takes for the driver to see it.

When I did petro pipeline work we would fill a couple foot peice of 4" pipe with ocy/acet and launch each others welding gloves out of it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Buy a 20oz plastic beverage and poke a needle hole in it. Put your finger over the hole and shake. Then offer it to a co-worker.

Move vehicles from where there were parked to a undisclosed location.

I used to ride in a 2.5 ton International truck for some work stuff. We took out all the screws (like 8) that held the seat down. It had a handle on the side of the seat to help you get in. LOL

On a tile floor: super glue a quater beside the coke machine.

I called our sec and asked her to call the local auto parts place (everybody knows everybody in this town) to see if they had a radiator cap for a old VW bug.

Old 09-25-2003, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Here's a good one .. leave a sticky note on a co-workers desk with a phone number from a local Funeral Home stating that "Myra Mains called for you, please call her back at this number ... "

Say the name out loud and you'll catch on quickly!! Heheh.

Old 09-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Houndog...I'd like to order one dozen fizz grenades

Every time a wife or girlfriend calls I tell them "Nope he just left with that hot little red headed girlfriend of his"

"satan rules" I can see the bible thumper weaping

pull all the ink cartridges from the pens

tape 2peices of paper together in a loop...write a note and start the fax....it will continually read the same paper sending over and over until thier paper or toner has run out

Old 09-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Range Rover
Default pranks and gags

There were some kids at my old work last year that would fill the toilet up with toilet paper, then take a dump on top of the island of toilet paper.

They never seemed to wipe either. No TP was on top of the pile of turds, nothing. Sorry to gross ya ou t n stuff. The kids got fired one day when the boss found the mess.

That kids were some pranksters. They also threw chili cheese burritos into peoples convertibles on hot summer days on their lunch break.

Old 09-25-2003, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

at the cadillac dealer i used to work for, they had zip tubes(like at the bank) going from the parts dept to the dispatch office. i was working in the warehouse at the time, so i found this dead mouse. so i zipped it to the dispatcher. she did not see the humor in it at all. so then i zipped it to the girls in the office. now that was great. four women, screaming and freaking out.

and we used to move the parts trucks ALL the time. the drivers would be smoked because there was no telling where the truck would be. we put them in the shop, over at the b/s, out in the new car parking.

but the scotch tape on the phone will be tried out tomorrow. i get there before anyone else.

Old 09-26-2003, 01:10 AM
Range Rover
Default pranks and gags

wshrdskin, here's a couple more you can try. Find someone who wears gloves all the time and on a hot day fill them with chalk line chalk. A little sweat and presto the victims hands are stained. Food coloring in the head band of a hard hat is good for a few laughs too. Pipe dope in various places is a classic that never gets old. I like putting it on the gang box handles at the end of the day so the next morning you have a front row seat to watch somebody get it when they open the box. Depending on how good natured your co-workers are you can screw their tool bags to the floor at lunch/break and watch them try to pick em up when you go back to work.

One of the best ones I've seen was when we were working on a school in winter. At the time there were no windows/doors so we had water standing everywhere inside the building. Tim (a co-worker) was on the second floor and Darren (another co-worker) was down below measuring stuff up. Tim used metal studs, OSB, and whatever else he could find to channel water towards the 14x14 hole directly above darren. It's amazing how much water you can push with a 4x8 sheet of plywood, lol. Needless to say Darren was soaked so to get even he went to Costco and bought this huge friggin roll of saran (sp?) wrap. This thing was 2 ft wide by a 1000 yrds long and not an inch was left when Darren and Chris got done. They completely encased Tim's 78 Ford pickup. It was a beautiful sight, hell Darren even brought a few christmas bows from home and put them on top.

Quick Reply: pranks and gags