pranks and gags

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pranks and gags

We used to pull this one all the time on our study hall teacher. We had one of those watches that can turn on T.V.'s and change channels and everything, and every day our teacher would take a meter stick and turn on the T.V. Well, when he had the meter stick about 6 inches from the power button we would turn it on with the watch. The look on his face was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Then, when he would leave the room, we would crank the volume(our school's channel has oldies playing constantly) so he would come running back into the room to turn it down and when he was a foot or so away from the TV with the meter stick we would mute it. After doing it for an entire week, he finally went and asked the teacher that has the main controls for all the tv's in the school, and of course he said that he wasn't doing anything. So every day for a few days the electronic teacher would come and sit in our class to see what was going on with the tv, but we never did anything with him there. After 3 days he gave up and said he didnt know what to tell our confused teacher, and as soon as the he walked out the door, on came the tv. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

I spent years at a GM dealer.
We once had an obnoxious cadillac customer from out of state pull in and think he owned the place. that car left with a pop bottle rolling around inside the door panel, hehe.

Another good trick is when someone calls for the roadside assist phone number DUH it's on a sticker on the drivers window...
anyway, it is 1/800/chevusa if the customer is a problem child, tell em it's 1/800/gmtruck. try it! hehe

changing the screeensaver on the parts managers computer is always fun.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Range Rover
Default pranks and gags

Some of my favorites... a modified version of the scotch tape on the phone. Tape down the button so when the reciever is picked up, they say hello and it just keeps ringing... Super-glue the radio tuning dial on a metal station on the annoying "older employee's" oldies station radio... in a metal shop, dropping a hot piece of steel into a can of oil makes an awful stench... hot saucing someones chili/spaghetti... latex gloves filled equally with oxy/acet explode nicely... and the one I was best at... getting an outside line to call someone inside the building, preferable in view, and then going all jerkey boys on them. The only problem there is not laughing in the middle.

Old 09-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default pranks and gags

First jobsite I was ever on there was one certain safety guy that was a real PITA. He used to ride this old Schwinn bicycle around the building all the time. Well one morning we torched the lock off of it and welded up in the steel overhead. He looked around for that thing for days and it was right above him half the time.

-Marc

Old 09-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

oh that reminded me....
break time in the shop the guys always get together in a certain spot, usually a tech's stall. Well, Cecil didnt like Jim the Kid sitting on his steel bench and pushing stuff around. One day, he put a magnetic block heater under the bench about a half hour before break and plugged it in...well, Jim the Kid does the routine, walks over and plops his butt down on the bench. I dont think he even stopped moving! it was one smooth motion: on and OFF! like the guy who picked up the hot horseshoe...hehe we laughed for days over that one!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

Try throwing a stick donut in to the toilet at work. They take on water, and expand about 50% and look just like a HUGE nasty turd that someone couldn't flush!!!!!!! GROSS !!!

Old 09-30-2003, 09:24 AM
Trailblazer
Default pranks and gags

Alright I'll give up the best all time prank. Eat some good old MEXICAN food. (reason for this) get an old pocketbook ( purse ) from Mom,Wife whoever. ( this is where the Mexican food comes into play. Take a dump into the pocketbook ( purse ),place some coupons,tissues over the top,Set this out in a parking lot or a road that is not busy @ night ( has to be dark ) the residental road works best , and sit back and watch the fun.They pass it ,stop,back up,pick it up,dome light comes on,after 30 seconds the pocketbook comes flying out the window

Old 10-01-2003, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

I got one that we did to the computers teacher at school. it works best for computers with alot of desktop icons highlight them all right click and click open or just press enter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Range Rover
Default pranks and gags

Speaking of computer pranks... close everything, so all you can see is the desktop. Now hit the print screen button (after F12 on top). Now open a basic image program such as paint and paste the image of the desktop, then save it somewhere you'll remember. Now, however you know how, make that picture your wallpaper. Then all you have to do is hide or disable all the icons, and set the taskbar to auto-hide, and the next person to try to use it will go insane.

Old 10-02-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default pranks and gags

boss mann
You are one sick puppy, I will relay that story at work tomorrow to all the guys. if i can stop laughing to tell it.

Quick Reply: pranks and gags