New vehicle time....need help/opions

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New vehicle time....need help/opions

Originally posted by: NYC
The H2's Are fine! Yall Just Hating for some odd Reason!! *Made for woman my azz. I'd Rather get an H2!!
i apologize if anyone was offended by my remark about the h2 being made for women. but, i do believe that an H2 is a watered down H1 for posers. and i have evidence of this.

why H2's suck

if it were an H1, there would only be a scratch on the bumper, and that wouldn't even be there if there was a brush gaurd on it. and the dodge ram would have been demolished.

not to sure about this, but, i heard that if you own a small business, then the government will help pay for your vehicle if it is over a certain price. and an H1 would be over that certain price, so open up shop and get an H1[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 10-24-2003, 06:31 PM
NYC
Pro Rider

LOL
I was only messing w/ Yall... But Damn looks like a tank hit it..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Not like it matters, I was jus wondering why people didn't like'um...
I like the Looks, I'd rather have a Real Hummer tho...

Old 10-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

sorry about getting so defensive. i guess gm wanted to build a hummer that would appeal to a wider range of customers. i just don't like it because it isn't as rugged as the H1. I would love to take a hummer off-roading through mud and streams and whatnot. just my opinion.

Old 10-25-2003, 11:08 AM
NYC
Pro Rider

I know...
I was @ Paragon this past sunday, & I've never seen so Many Hummers together!! lol
We were comming down a hill & had to pull over because the Real Hummers were going up... There was 15 in a row... I couldn't believe it! lol (it was my 1st tyme there) Some had custom paint jobs, some I never seen before.. It was kool..
So as we start back down we had to pull back over again beacause it was the H2's turn...lol There were about 10 coming up.. They looked cool to, but not like the Tanks that went up a few seconds ago...

Yea they made the H2's more affordable for the middle class people..

Old 10-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Range Rover

People, yall aint going to like the H2 because it isnt capable of doing off roading like the H1. Well GM dint intend on making it the greatest off roading machine. Its a Hummer for people like us that can drive on the road and actually afford the damn thing. Hummer H2s are very nice vehicles and matter of fact GM has got a Hummer H3 coming soon. The H2 doesnt have IRS and the ground clearance like the H1 so yea theres ya problem right there.

Old 10-25-2003, 11:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: NYC
I know...
I was @ Paragon this past sunday, & I've never seen so Many Hummers together!! lol
We were comming down a hill & had to pull over because the Real Hummers were going up... There was 15 in a row... I couldn't believe it! lol (it was my 1st tyme there) Some had custom paint jobs, some I never seen before.. It was kool..
So as we start back down we had to pull back over again beacause it was the H2's turn...lol There were about 10 coming up.. They looked cool to, but not like the Tanks that went up a few seconds ago...

Yea they made the H2's more affordable for the middle class people..
Since when is a glorified suburban with a base price of almost 50k affordable for the middle class???

Old 10-26-2003, 09:11 AM
NYC
Pro Rider

Off coarse if your Working @ Burger King your not gonna be able to get it! Duh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Well If they want it they should be able to get it! *Work Hard & Save Harder*

If you can't, Get a Real Job!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also please note I said MORE, <~~ Look It says 'MORE Affordable' for middle class..
Yea they made the H2's MORE Affordable for the middle class people..
Thanks for pointing that out MD.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
& Yes some Middle class can Afford it! I can, & I'm not Rich!

Old 10-27-2003, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

H2's have no where near the off-road ability, and in my opinion, good looks of the H1. It is basically a new body on a suburban frame.
I know some people like em' but I'd rather get a suburban and put some money into the off-road department than spend 50k on a stock H2.

Old 10-27-2003, 09:33 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: JayBird04

why H2's suck

if it were an H1, there would only be a scratch on the bumper, and that wouldn't even be there if there was a brush gaurd on it. and the dodge ram would have been demolished.
I'd rather be in a vehicle that absorbed the crash by crushing than one that didn't give at all.

Crumpling = good thing.

Old 10-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

I wouldn't own a tundra or a chevy after what I saw at a convention that I went to..........the frames on the two are soo flemsy that you can make them bend just by pushing on them with 2 fingers......that is bad.....I would hate to think that I had to drive that every day.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

granted I do drive a chevy now..........I won't buy another one......

Quick Reply: New vehicle time....need help/opions