HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004 | 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?

Originally posted by: 440grl
I use and MP3 player and regular little in-your-ear headphones - they give the best sound, although after a whole day they will start to hurt my ears. Riding with music is awesome!
What she said 100%

I ride with Kottonmouthkings , Ultra Spank , AFI and KMFDM.
KMFDM and other trance stuff is awesome at the dunes.

Old 01-09-2004 | 03:27 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CR724
I saw a guy in Arkansas once that had a stereo on his big Sportsman. He built a wood box with the sides angled, that was where his pair of 6" speakers went. And on the side facing the handlebars, he had installed a Sony car stereo/CD player with a removeable faceplate. He had the box mounted to the front rack and he had his power wires plugged into his 12v outlet. Now that was the way to travel in style.
Hope he doesn't do alot of mudding or deep water crossing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2004 | 02:22 PM
Trailblazer

It's mostly rocky trails, a few water crossings, gravel roads, and mountains.

Old 01-12-2004 | 04:08 PM
Trailblazer

The sound of my motor and exhaust is music to my ears...

Plus I like to beale to talk to people I'm riding with, so having music isn't for me.

Old 01-12-2004 | 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

I clip my MP3 player right onto the front of my chest protector so I can adjust the volume on the fly or switch songs if I want.....easy access is the key to enjoying your music riding experience! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2004 | 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Easy Access is the key to EVERY good experience lmao!!!!!!yea i usually listen to acdc,scorpion,van halen,pink floyd sumtimes,def lepord and No more Mr nice guy (good ridin song lol)
scott

Old 01-14-2004 | 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

i usually just sing old Eagles tunes or metallica while im riding, as for headphones, id be afraid id break something lol.

Old 01-15-2004 | 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

novalt250, thats exactly what I was thinking before i read your post lol. I listen to music sometimes but usually im too lazy to get the headphones setup or i dont have a place for the cdplayer. In the summer im only wearing pants and a long sleve tshirt with my helmet so there isnt a great place to put my diskman with no clip. Also gotta say that Dark side of the moon is the GREATEST album of all time. did you know they still sell over a million copies every year since it was released. I will listen to all different stuff when I ride. If i want to go fast ill listen to metalica and other harder rock, if im going to smoke a bowl ill listen to pink floyd or grateful dead.

Old 01-15-2004 | 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

i like the sound of my pipe and engine when hitting the trottle , however when not on the trails i like to listen to hed pe, billy talent, spineshank, filter, and fu manchu. i would love to listen to those while riding if only mabye that engine wasnt worth listening to but to me thats part of riding. plus if i loose track of my buddy i like to be able to stop and listen for him so i know where/about hes at toa void a crash.

Old 01-25-2004 | 07:24 AM
Range Rover

i take it im the only larry who listens to trance and hardhouse? lol

Quick Reply: HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?