HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003 | 12:43 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?

Hi I've intergrated ear phones into my helmet I love listening to tunes when riding, my favorite is Pink Floyd, dark side of the moon, do any of you do the same and what would be your favorite atv ridin tune?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2003 | 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

I put headphones in mine also and I listen to Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Lynard Skynard, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Old 12-24-2003 | 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

I had them in my helmet for a day, then they started mashing my head so i took them out, ill try to put them back in a bigger helmet, i listen to spineshank, primer 55, ill nino, basically all the bands from huevos.

Old 12-24-2003 | 02:50 PM
Trailblazer

Come on now guys, you all know you really listed to J Timberlake and B Spears when your riding. Just kidding, I've never tried to listen to music when I ride. I was always afraid it would distract me and I'd end up in a crash. I'll have to give it a shot. What player do you use. I guess an MP3 would be best since a memory stick can't skip.

Old 12-24-2003 | 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

I use and MP3 player and regular little in-your-ear headphones - they give the best sound, although after a whole day they will start to hurt my ears. Riding with music is awesome!

Old 12-24-2003 | 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

I listen to G-Unit when I ride

Old 12-24-2003 | 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

nice foxracin nice music there i like them nirvana godsmack metallica ac/dc tom petty neil young the whoo ect.

Old 12-26-2003 | 11:49 AM
|
Pro Rider

MP3 is the best to ride with. What I did with my ear phones was Hot glue 2" earphones into an old motocross helmet where they left an opening for your ears. I used to get the ichys in my ears with the small earphones and it would drive me mad, now there not to bad I can ride 3 or 4 hours "not non-stop though" without haveing to tear them out. Nothing beats riding with music and i actually feel more aware of what i'm doing with music then without, cause the buzzing of the motor makes me sleepy. It's like when you were a kid in the back seat of your parents car and you'd crash out cause of the humming in the motor. Don't ask me why it just happens it just does weird eh? Another thing depending on the music you listen to it puts you in the mood for the type of rideing you'll do. Seasons Greetings to all!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004 | 08:31 PM
Trailblazer

I saw a guy in Arkansas once that had a stereo on his big Sportsman. He built a wood box with the sides angled, that was where his pair of 6" speakers went. And on the side facing the handlebars, he had installed a Sony car stereo/CD player with a removeable faceplate. He had the box mounted to the front rack and he had his power wires plugged into his 12v outlet. Now that was the way to travel in style.

Old 01-08-2004 | 04:34 AM
Trailblazer

Whats really cool is the two ways that mount on/in your helmet. You and your riding buddy can trash on each other all day . It's a blast.
Hunting with them is a plus too.
sssshhhhhh.
Jes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: HOW MANY OF YOU RIDE WITH MUSIC?