what I now think.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2000 | 03:55 PM
|
Pro Rider

I used to frequent this forum all the time...I used to find it a great place to get feedback and answers to anything related to ATV's.....
You see....I am an educated...older rider who respects the sport of atving to it's fullest...(meaning mommy did not buy my toy)
I've been around the dirt for many years...and from the sound of most of these posts..probably longer than most of these people are in age.
But...this place sure has changed....It is now a place where Ignorant people like "blasterguy" come to play when they are not riding around on their wind up quads.(see it makes you sink to their level)
I stop by now, maybe twice a month or so to laugh about all the posts....I mean really...stock blasters doing 60? heavy this...you suck that....and everything in between.
I used to tell new riders to come here and check things out....Now..forget about it...the only thing you learn here is all about ignorance and how to make fun of someone else..... there is no such thing as a bad quad....some are just meant for other purposes.
And as far as moderating goes? well...we can see that does not happen....
Oh well....for those of you that respect the sport/hobby/other people great!!!! keep it up!!!!! For the rest of you.....you will come around when puberty kicks in.

good day.....

I'm still laughing...I mean a blaster... woo hoo
Does anyone really work on a quad.... OK heres a good one...."Not sure if oil injector is broken?"
But this same person lists 4 heavily modded quads in the signature...heheheeee

OK enough...you all get the point

Old 06-26-2000 | 06:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its always easier to complain than to do something about it, right? I remember you coming around and giving valuable info when you knew the subject(which, by the way, was quite often!), so why let others scare you away? If you see a thread and you are interested in it, you should give your comments regardless of the idiots that post. Not to mention, school is out around the country, so naturally there are gonna be less mature people in the forums. Come on back more often...

RoostKing...

Old 06-26-2000 | 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Seems like he wrote one of the posts he hates seeing. If you don't like the channel, turn it. Nice hearing from you, live long and prosper.

Old 06-26-2000 | 08:37 PM
Trailblazer

i agree with quadfather.
nobody is forcing you to come in here and read these posts!
********* would be a good place for you, all they do over there is bitch about the connection!!
i find this place very entertaining and also very informative.

2000 kodiak
hunter green

Old 06-26-2000 | 11:13 PM
Range Rover

I too have grown tired of some of the discussions, so I come and go as I please.
I think that America is a wonderful country and I think that the Internet is a wonderful tool. Where else could so many different people from many different places get the opportunity to voice their opinions?
Although I have the right to express my opinion, and to ignore everyone who doesn't agree with me, I have found that I am not always right and yes, I don't know everything... Bet my life would be pretty boring if you were all just like me!

Old 06-27-2000 | 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

I gotta say, "sAyIt" that without these guys help (the post pubescent variety) I don't think that I would have been able to make an educated purchase (like I did). Now if you want to start and argument, then say somethimg like 'Banshee prices are in the toilet' or 'my ATC 70 goes 90 MPH!'. Most of these guys are OK even if you can't agree with 'em. Don't lose the faith brother we're here for you.

Old 06-27-2000 | 03:41 AM
Pro Rider

I think u are talking to me about the blaster oil injector.I don't list 4 heavily moded qauds I list 2 my 250r and my dads zilla.I have never screwed with an oil injector before so i have no clue.I came here seeking info and I got some very valuable info.(thank U to all U guys that posted)I think U are the one being the butt head about all this.U have been riding motorcycles/atv's WAY longer than I have and U are the kinda person i am asking information from.As far as kids (like myself)over running this place I disagree.We are all seeking help and talking about our qauds.Sure some of us gett upset and be smart ***'s but I gaurantee U no matter where U go U will find that.Well no U guys think I am being an ***'s so I will quit talking.

moded 86 trx250r
moded 87 LT500R
97 300ex
96 warrior
90 blaster
pics coming TOMMOROW.

Old 06-27-2000 | 04:59 AM
Pro Rider

I think one of the points he was trying to make, which went over your head, was that children are listing not only quads that they own (if there are any), but quads that their father and/or family has. Hey, the more quads the merrier, but how many people own more than one or two machines... I know I used to own three at one given time. But damn, sayit_fmf does have some valid points, even though he didn't express them in the most constructive way.

Old 06-28-2000 | 06:45 AM
mat
Weekend Warrior

true, true

Old 06-28-2000 | 09:03 AM
Pro Rider

HEY! Lima Ohio, I'm from Van Wert neighbor
I agree with "say it" though. There is a lot of BS in this place anymore. Like the guy that said he jumped doubles on his BigBoss6X6 pulling a trailer. No not really........

Quick Reply: what I now think.....