OT: WATCH OUT FOR THEM PANTHERS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004 | 11:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default OT: WATCH OUT FOR THEM PANTHERS!

panthers 35 colts 27

Old 01-14-2004 | 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Philly will beat Carolina all day everyday. Pats will beat the Colts. Eagles will win the Super Bowl 24-17

Old 01-14-2004 | 08:56 PM
Range Rover

I dont know what football games you guys are watching out there in the west, only thing i can think of is you just watch Sportscenter, Becuz yes like all of you the national media gives no respect to the pats either, but thast ok im not blaming you or them, they dont watch the pats every week, i mean yes your across the country, why would you watch a new england team every week, let me tell you this though, becuase of this proven fact that most doesnt watch the pats week in and week out, I DO.

going on 15 straight,
has beaten every single team w/ a winning record (at least 10 wins)
manning has not won in foxbourough in his carreer (2-7 all time vs. pats)
cant play well in 30degrees or less
his last 2 weeks in the playoffs were outstanding and scary, couple words for that though, teams they played have NO DEFENSE. , KC did not have a defender w/in 5 yards of every single catch the colts had.
This years pats have a better defense then when they won the superbowl 2 years ago.
Tom Brady in the clutch? (ill let you decide) lol

Like i said earlier, its not your fault you dont know about the patriots and give them any respect.
Philly winning it? Not this year, they lose in the NFC Champ. AGAIN !

THE SUPERBOWL IS THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM EST IN FOXBOUROUGH,Ma.

(and NO i didnt look up all these stats, im a die hard sports fan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2004 | 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Toyguy
Philly will beat Carolina all day everyday. Pats will beat the Colts. Eagles will win the Super Bowl 24-17
agree

Old 01-15-2004 | 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RookieRacer
I dont know what football games you guys are watching out there in the west, only thing i can think of is you just watch Sportscenter, Becuz yes like all of you the national media gives no respect to the pats either, but thast ok im not blaming you or them, they dont watch the pats every week, i mean yes your across the country, why would you watch a new england team every week, let me tell you this though, becuase of this proven fact that most doesnt watch the pats week in and week out, I DO.

going on 15 straight,
has beaten every single team w/ a winning record (at least 10 wins)
manning has not won in foxbourough in his carreer (2-7 all time vs. pats)
cant play well in 30degrees or less
his last 2 weeks in the playoffs were outstanding and scary, couple words for that though, teams they played have NO DEFENSE. , KC did not have a defender w/in 5 yards of every single catch the colts had.
This years pats have a better defense then when they won the superbowl 2 years ago.
Tom Brady in the clutch? (ill let you decide) lol

Like i said earlier, its not your fault you dont know about the patriots and give them any respect.
Philly winning it? Not this year, they lose in the NFC Champ. AGAIN !

THE SUPERBOWL IS THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM EST IN FOXBOUROUGH,Ma.

(and NO i didnt look up all these stats, im a die hard sports fan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dude I might be out in the west but, I grew up in Philadelphia being a die hard Philly fan, and oh yeah by the way I love New England teams as well. Oh yeah one more thing I have seen all the Pats ans Eagles games this year. Out here in the west we have this thing called NFL Sunday Ticket. I don't mean to offend you I'm just letting you know that people in the West can be fans of East Coast teams as well.

Old 01-15-2004 | 07:04 PM
Range Rover

I appreciate your comments, I dont think i ever said that west coast people cant root for east coast teams. I said west coast people doesnt know the patriots as well as any other team. Dont know if you just watched Around the Horn tonight on ESPN. But Bob Ryan said it best.. and of course Woody paige, Jay Marroitti and Bill big face were laughing at Ryan. Its just the exact point i was making on here. Noone is aware of what the patriots are all about because the national media doesnt make it known, Cuz they DONT know cuz the patriots are not a 'story' team. Each player does there job, Listen to there coaches and execute properly and even more importantly in the clutch. There a T-E-A-M and national sportwriters and anyalists do not have any 'stories' therefore dont talk much about them. I could talk about this all night. lol

- NFL packages are everywhere, i know that. Thats what i do for work.
- In my opinion i dont think there are 'many' people who tune in to the pats everyweek out there, nor the eagles, even if they did have the ticket.
- I actually lived in philly for the past few years, just moved back to boston. I know how they are down there also. When i saw that you were the only one that replied, didnt surprise me when you said your from philly. lol. Imagaine how houston people are gonna react when they see the boston and philly fans in there city. hahahahah. Can we say, Extra Security [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2004 | 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RookieRacer
Can we say, Extra Security [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
No doubt extra security would be needed. I LOVE the Eagles and I love the Pats. I would just like to see that as the Super Bowl. What I was saying is just because I'm out in the West doesn't mean that I don't follow The Iggles And the Pats. I really wasn't trying to offend you in any way. You couldn't sit there and say that a rematch of week 2 wouldn't be fun to see, could you??

Have a great weekend and we will see who it will be.

Chris

Old 01-20-2004 | 06:44 PM
Range Rover

I am going to HOUSTON Baby ! GO PATS !

Old 01-20-2004 | 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

would you like any company on the plane??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004 | 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

I saw this morning on ESPN that a Carolina travel agency sold all there Super Bowl packages.
A rental agency in Houston is advertising 3 bedroom houses to rent for the Super Bowl for $4,000/night.
Also tickets for the game are ranging from $1,800-$196,000, That is crazy the amount of money people will spend for that game.

Quick Reply: OT: WATCH OUT FOR THEM PANTHERS!