What was Ozzy riding?? A beginner Banshee??

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 07:18 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What was Ozzy riding?? A beginner Banshee??

i read the story in the paper and apparently it was on a yamaha blaster he crashed. They had a few pictures of him standing by his quads, he has about 4 of them. He was riding on a track in his woodland, and the part he was riding on was only really for pro's. His friend said he rode like a complete nutt bar, so it was only a matter of time.

Old 01-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

Hi hayve, Ozzy crashed over there didn't he?
Are you anywhere near Grantham, or even heard of it?
There seems to be a couple riders from UK on this forum. I assume thats not the University of Kentucky. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 12:49 PM
Range Rover

sorry eiger no i haven't heard of it. Yea, it was all in the papers when he crashed. Their was a few photo's of him with his quads, and im 90% sure they said it was a blaster he crashed on. Ive watched his shows a few times, i must admit they are funny.

Old 01-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

My wife watched an ozzathon on MTV yesterday and I know way more about ozzy than i ever wanted to.
I liked his music but that is different than the idiot.

Old 01-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

i was reading a magazine and it had a caption with ozzy sitting next to a banshee with his neck brace and sling and it said "ozzy sitting next to the all terrain vehicle that almost cost him his life"

Old 01-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: eiger2
My wife watched an ozzathon on MTV yesterday and I know way more about ozzy than i ever wanted to.I liked his music but that is different than the idiot.
I seen those too. Did you see the show where all the boys were out on the quads? they had a banshee that was pumping out so much smoke you couldn't see the back of it. they rode it till it quit then just left it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

time will tell cos aparently it was all filmed by MTV,

he was pictured in the UK papers on a quad runner, whatever that is

aparently he has trails all over his estate and is quite an acomplished rider,

Old 01-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

come on folks, leave poor ozzy alone. i remember listening to him when he was with black sabith and going to two of his concerts after he broke out on his own. he does need to stay of the atvs while he is on medication. the man has done so much to his body over the years that now just to get rid of the pain he has to take 15 to 20 perkadanes a day (not sure if that is spelled right). i saw a concert of his on t.v a few months ago and he can still sing and talk plain but he has to stop taking the medication for the concert and have a doctor present. jack is the one that cracks me up. that boy needs to be put in a nutt house and left there.

Old 01-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont have any doubt that he can still sing. I love his music. I just have a problem with the fact that he got hurt and is helping to give atving bad press. This doesnt help our plee to keep lands open and to acquire new land.

Old 01-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

he doesn't need to be on an atv. i have to take perkadines once in a while for my back and they say he has to take 15 to 20! notice on his show he doesn't even drive his own bmw but has a drive. guess he needs to do the same with the atv.

Quick Reply: What was Ozzy riding?? A beginner Banshee??