anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

Originally posted by: twentycharacters
Jesus did paid the price so we wouldnt have to...after all that He did and continues to do, I still cannot understand why people have a problem with Him??!
I was wondering that myself... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2004, 04:16 AM
Trailblazer

is this movie in english or no? i ask because i have low vision and i would have trouble reading the words even on a huge screen, and dont even think about me reading white words on a light background lol

Old 02-28-2004, 11:13 AM
Trailblazer

I am looking foreward to seeing it! I think alot of people will come to know the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ! For their is NO OTHER WAY TO ENTER HEAVEN, BUT THROUGH THE BLOOD! Doesn't matter how good you are, or how bad, there is no other way! Happy trails!

Old 02-28-2004, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hellbilly
is this movie in english or no? i ask because i have low vision and i would have trouble reading the words even on a huge screen, and dont even think about me reading white words on a light background lol
None of it is written in englesh, your right you do have to read it, You dont have a pair of glasses to put on while your in the movies? man that stinks

Old 02-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hellbilly
Sounds like its time for you to get some glasses. The big thing now is the lazer correction surgery. My dad has had it done and he has 20/20 vision.

Old 02-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Its kinda ironic if you look at it. You got all these people b!tchin about it and how it will spread hatred to the Jews and yada yada yada. Now the thing is completely sold out!!!! Looks like that plan to boycott it fired right back in their faces!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I myself am waiting for Stasky and Hutch, Scooby Doo 2, and Club Dread. I like the comedys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

I'm seeing it tonight with my wife, daughter, sisters, nephews,and mother. A real family outing!

Old 02-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I am really happy to see that so many people are interested in the life of christ....nowdays its hard to find people that are not caught up in the liberalism of the world....I just find it funny that you can talk about sex and drugs in school but to mention Jesus Christ is like the worst crime of all....people need to get a clue. I did hear that the black panthers were going to protest the film because it portrae's jesus as a white male. which actually I think the actor is Italian or some other olive skined nationality....but the truth is jesus was jewish not black.... anyway I am still searching for tickets....

Old 02-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer

I loved it. Saw it on Friday. Its unreal what Jesus did for us. I knew in my heart and from reading the Bible but to get a visual of it. WOW! And though it is in another language and the writing is on the bottom of the screen you want even have to read it. Its that powerful. They didnt even have to put the translation on it would of still been that powerful. GOD BLESS!!

Old 02-28-2004, 07:44 PM
Trailblazer

[i]Sounds like its time for you to get some glasses. The big thing now is the lazer correction surgery. My dad has had it done and he has 20/20 vision.
had glasses all my life, with them my vision is 20/200 without them its more like 20/300-20/400 if i remember, and i would love to have lazer correction surgery as i have looked into it many many times but i just dont have the money. i cant even drive a car by state law, sucks knowing your going to go to your grave not knowing what colors look like or what it feels like to drive. dont freak out tho i am careful on my atv [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???