anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

I just got back from seeing it. I was not impressed with the movie. Plus I read slow and missed some of what they were saying.

I would not pay to see it again. I'm not gonna ruin it for you guys that have not seen it.

Pretty much the same thing over and over for 1hr 45 minutes. Gets old after a while.

Old 02-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the movie is phenomenal(sp)!!! I went twice with my gf and am going again friday. Amazing movie about an amazing act of love. Everyone needs to see it.

Old 02-29-2004, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: killerKXF
I am really happy to see that so many people are interested in the life of christ....nowdays its hard to find people that are not caught up in the liberalism of the world....I just find it funny that you can talk about sex and drugs in school but to mention Jesus Christ is like the worst crime of all....people need to get a clue. I did hear that the black panthers were going to protest the film because it portrae's jesus as a white male. which actually I think the actor is Italian or some other olive skined nationality....but the truth is jesus was jewish not black.... anyway I am still searching for tickets....
Thectors name is JIM CAVIEZEL, ,and he is jewish.funny is in it,J C ,jim caviezel!.Saw the movie last nite very good film,big hooray for Mel Gibson and he's crew.

Old 02-29-2004, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

i have been a strong christian my whole life and i wasn't going to go see this but i think i will. i just know it will be 2 hours of watching my best friend get crusified and it's going to be a tear jerker. ive heard it follows the bible exactly almost word for word so im game. im going to go see it and i suggest everyone does christian or non christian. people are going to ask questions so followers of christ need to be prepared to answer them. and non-christians should get a powerful awakinging of what christ really did for them. what amazed me is the fact that he didn't just die for the people who accept him he died for the gaurds who spit in his face, people making fun of him, satan worshipers, and just everyday sinners. THIS MOVIE MADE 117 MILLION IN THE FIRST 5 DAYS. they were talking about it on espn radio and how that could be the biggest movie since titanic. im going to go see it and drag some of my non-believing friends w/me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

nope, havent seen it

Old 03-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

u need to go see it its a great movie

Old 03-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

I think everybody should go watch this I watched it last night w/ my youth group, Speechless..... It's amazing how much Jesus went through just for us! God bless, and have a gooden'!

Old 03-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like a snore-job if you ask me, probly never watch it, but the new crusty movie rocks you all should check that one out.

Old 03-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Did you all hear about the woman that died while watching the movie? I was at a gas station this morning and someone said she had a heart attack during the movie and died.

Old 03-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

There was an ER doctor and some nurses in the theater and they couldn't save her.

Man, if thats what happens to believers then I better stay away.

I understand that it may be the most intense movie ever made. A movie about the last hours of David Koresh may be just as intense as he dies in a hail of gunfire and incendiary devices.

People who claim to have a strong religous view point have always been ridiculed by the public in general. Jesus is the only one to still have followers 2k years later.

Quick Reply: anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???