anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???

she died because it was the will of God it was just her time to go.

Old 03-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

im sure ppl have dies during other movies but u know since this deals with christ they make it a big deal! yippe!

did ya hear the man who played jesus got struck by lightning 2ce while hangin on the cross....

Old 03-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

no i never heard anything about that??

Old 03-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Its kinda ironic if you look at it. You got all these people b!tchin about it and how it will spread hatred to the Jews and yada yada yada. Now the thing is completely sold out!!!! Looks like that plan to boycott it fired right back in their faces!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I myself am waiting for Stasky and Hutch, Scooby Doo 2, and Club Dread. I like the comedys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It's all a promotion stunt to get people to watch it. There's Janet and her boob, Stern with his dress or fartman costume, Madonna and kissing girls, they are all stunts. This movie has the Jews up in arms. Now it's sold out and Mel is a little richer. I thought it was a nice touch how they interviewed Mel and he talked about his past with addictions. I hope this movie is more accurate than his movie Brave Heart. That was supposed to be a true story but wasn't completely accurate. Anyone ever hear of false prophets? Anyone ever read Exodus 20? 3. Worship no god but me. 4. Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth.

DO NOT MAKE FOR YOURSELVES IMAGES OF ANYTHING IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH OR IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.

Old 03-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

I have not seen it, as the closest movie theater is 325 miles away, but from what my pastor said it does follow scripture 100%. I can't believe that guy who called it "predictable". I would hope it would be for anyone who has read the Gospels. Some people really need to realize what Christ did for us... Take care my fellow ATV riders.

Acts 4:12
James 3:17

Old 03-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Got Milk!

Oh, and you are right about that woman who died, God knows when we will be born and when we will die. Even if she didn't go to the movie that night she still would have died at that exact time. It still is increadable though!!!

Old 03-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

good movie, tad to bloody but good story its not life changing though.

Old 03-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

It was by far the most moving movie I have ever seen. I had always heard what Jesus did for us, but till actually seeing it portrayed infront of my own eyes........I'll never look at it the same way again. It really puts a different perspective on your life. How can you think of any trial you've been through in your life that could possibly rival that? There is truely no love deeper than that of God for his children.

Thank you God for your Son. We'll never be the same.

Old 03-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Say if you were out messing around at a party or bar. You get in a fight or on the way home you wreck and killed some one. You would be guilty of a crime. What would it mean to you if you had a friend that would step up and take the blame for you and your punishment. How GREAT a friend that would be.

That is what Jesus Christ did for us !!!!!!!

I know people don't like to think about it or be responsible for there actions but we are all sinners. By excepting and by faith in Jesus, you sins will be forgiven and cast and far as the east is from the west.

This is not poplar with people, if you live like you want, YOU WILL DIE SOME DAY. Are you ready for judgment ?

Don't wait to long. Time is short.

<><

Old 03-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Got Milk!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

Quick Reply: anyone going to see the passion of christ movie tonight???