John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004 | 05:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Can we all be friends now?

KGB, Little Sahara one week from tomorrow (Easter Saturday) I will be there, you?

Old 04-02-2004 | 05:44 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Sorry man. I am ging to be in California that weekend for a family deal.
I wish I could!

Old 04-02-2004 | 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Blue....Fair enough....My point I guess about hand guns was pretty much the same as yours in that you guys are so restricted inr hand gun laws but the criminals still have theirs.... They wouldn't use them so much if you had yours.But...you said you have friends here that make more money....does that not come from more freedom?. It's been awhile since I've been back to Canada... I believe my last trip was 4 years ago when I took my wife up to the Northwest Territories to go do some EXCELLENT fishing for Northerns and Walleyes....OHHH what a trip that was...But I digress..As I recall even the Insurance was government controlled.GST.....PST...ahhhhhhhhh a pack of smokes was like 7 or 8 bucks...Look.. I.m not knocking Canada.... I was born there...Good ol'Regina Saskatchewan but evrytime I went back to visit it was same ration of $h!t I got from all my relatives about how Bill Clinton was the best thing that ever happened to our country and now I'm hearing the same thing about this flake Kerry...
The one thing that I will positivly agree with you on is that it is time to go riding.Talk at ya later hopefully on a kinder and gentler post... Ride on .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mmmmm.....Walleye. Man I miss that, can't get it out here. remeber that $8 pack of smokes you bought? Ya, well it's 10.50 now. Caaacksuckers! I also see your point, if you don't live there it's pretty hard to judge what the real issues are. I can guess and let my big mouth get me in trouble, like I have recently. I have friends in Minnesota, which if you haven't been there, is a beautiful state. I also have a cousin in Florida, uncle in Wyoming, Aunt in LA, and another uncle running a mine in Arizona. Land of opportunity they tell me, and seeing that they're all doing well, I'd have to agree.

Old 04-02-2004 | 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default John Kerry

Originally posted by: KGB
Blue,
I only made it personal, because you did. Which is funny after your comment to Toyguy about it getting personal. I am not an idiot who does not know his facts. I have been there, I have been to Halifax, I have been to Regina, I have been to Edmonton, I have been to Victoria, I have been to Toronto, I have been all over your country. I have degrees, I have beento college, I vote, I am active in civic duties, I am active in land use causes. I am active in the community. I am hardly what you think.

I am not a Nationalist, I am not a Republican, I am proud of my country, I am proud of our soldiers, I am proud of our Government.
The US government is a horrible organization,But its just better than EVERY other Government in the world.

I am not against Canada, the Canadian People, the Canadian Governmet. I am VERY unhappy that Canada could not help out its neighbor, I am more unhappy that Canada went out of its way to make our job more difficult, I am unhappy about the Canadians taking for granted how lucky they are to have the larges unprotected border in the world with the USA.
Other than that, I am cool as Fonzi about the whole country of Canada.
I even like you. I like people who get involved, who have passion about their cause, who will do something. Most people do not, you do. Its ok to disagree about policies. Its not ok to make personal attacks against your neighbors.
Awww, comon, even I'M against the Canadian Gov't. Bunch of, well, you know what I mean. They think the taxpayers are supplying their personal bank account. I won't start. Not really sure what you meant about making your job more difficult, I assume it's through opposition at the UN level. If that's what you mean, just offering encouragement and a stand that we're with you, I and 95% of the people I know were with you, so I'm going to have to point you to Ottawa again, bunch a', well you know. You're right about the personal attack thing, not cool, on my part or anyone elses. Next time you want some LUNKER walleye, try Northwestern Ontario, White otter lake to be exact, you won't be dissapointed. Chao.