John Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004 | 04:24 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

What a loser!!!! Just had to get that out.

Old 03-25-2004 | 04:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

He made money the old fashioned way.......he married it.

6 mansions worth 33 million dollars, family business has plants all over the place in cheap labor countries, and he's "looking out for the little guy". Yeah, sure.

Old 03-25-2004 | 04:44 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

OH!!! And don't even get me started on his wife. As time goes on, we're just getting to know the possible future
First Lady of the United States of America, and it is quite interesting.
You'll be hearing even more about Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of
Democratic frontrunner. She has quite a track record, especially
when it comes to the causes she donates to.

Turns out one of her favorite "charities" is the Tides
Foundation. What is that you ask? This is an outfit that sends hundreds of
millions of dollars to groups that protested the invasion of Iraq,
demands open U.S. borders and provides legal defense for suspected
terrorists. I don't think John Kerry's Vietnam service is going to
make people look the other way on this stuff.
Among other groups supported by Kerry's wife: Ramsey Clark's
International Action Center. This is the same Ramsey Clark that
offered to defend Saddam Hussein. Another group seeks to ease restrictions on immigration from terrorist nations. Another group has links to the terrorist group Hamas. And on and on.

I didn't think it was possible to make Hillary Clinton look
good, but Mrs. Kerry just might.

Old 03-25-2004 | 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

I hate to pipe up on this type of topic... but realistically.... He has the 'strong liberal' tendancies that could produce more of the 'anti off-road agenda' that hurts each and every one of us ATV folks.

And he's slimey enough to let the enviro-**** camp buy him off into promoting thier agenda too.... Lord help us all if the tree hugger crowd manage to get him elected...

Common sense is a finite quantity... the population is ever increasing.... You do the math!

Old 03-25-2004 | 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

i strongly oppose kerry, bush is my vote, republican all the way, asa to the iraq thing, well if they waited some longer, how would they like it if saddam was still in power(i.e another 9/11) and there loved 1 was killed, going into iraq was the right choice imho.

Old 03-25-2004 | 05:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

Can I get a HELL YEAH?! JFK is a freaking wack job. That sooo many liberal morons want to vote for him just shows how many people in this country are too stupid to deserve the air they breath.

Old 03-25-2004 | 05:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

I remember during the last elections, I was chatting with a friend in NY State. She said it was a hell of a choice, one was a crook and the other one was stupid... I'm serious. Sounds like y'all don't have a lot to choose from right now, and before ya dump all over me for showing the beaver, we're in the same boat up here. Good luck folks.

Old 03-25-2004 | 07:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

But this time Kerry is a crook AND stupid. People from Texas sound stupid. Too bad for them. What ISN'T too bad for them is that they aren't any more stupid than the rest of us, and we don't see them coming when they prove us wrong. As evidenced by our President's speech to the Radio and TV broadcaster's meeting last night, and his decent grades at Yale (John F'ing Kerry's school) he's no dummy, just a slow talking southerner.

Old 03-25-2004 | 08:01 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

Kerry has labeled companies who relocate to "tax havens" as traders, look in the mirror you SOB. Have you guys seen the email going aroung with the picture of him and gomer pyle? Its too funny. Check my page, I will work on getting it in there.

Old 03-25-2004 | 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default John F'ing Kerry

I'm no fan of Kerry, but he served honorably in VietNam. He volunteered, no one should **** on that, period. Bush,Chaney,Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Clinton, all somehow avoided the Nam.

Quick Reply: John Kerry