Injuries ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injuries ?

Hello everyone !... I'm back ~ spent the last month or so in and out of the hospital after getting in an accident mid Febuary leaving me in pretty bad shape, also just been wondering how many people here have been injured this year while riding and how it happend ?

Old 03-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

I've never been injured while riding...could have been a couple of times but got luck I guess

Old 03-29-2004, 06:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

Broke a rib by flipping the DS backwards on top of me while hill climbing.

Old 03-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

no inguries since I broke my back in 01 tanksgiving weekend in glamis. so far so good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2004, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

Not really an injury but I was riding like an hour ago and I was doing a wheelie on my V and I hit a big bump and when I the front end slammed down, my right leg jerked down and scraped the tire. Now I have a mixture of tire treads and bloody spots on my leg. Think its time to go get some nerfs now...

Old 03-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer
Default Injuries ?

injuries yup bruised ribs after seat hit my butt and thrwe me into the bars on my 300ex chipped elbow bone slid sideways on a trail i thought i knew 300ex stopped sliding but i didnt. and just 5 weeks ago my father slid on his polaris500 into a tree and broke his collarbone in two places and shattered the top partof his lower leg bone under his knee cap. good news is hes finally walking with crutches and we just reserved a room in N.H. for an atv rodeo in august.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

2 bruised ribs,bruised hipbone,and some nasty cuts and scrapes after flipping my ex on top of me while climbing a short but steep hill.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:13 PM
Range Rover
Default Injuries ?

Concusion, no memory for 36 hrs. Night in the hospital. That was the worst so far. I has been 9 months with no serious wipe outs, by serious I mean hospital time.

Old 03-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Range Rover
Default Injuries ?

Haspin acres at 3 a.m. + 8-10 beers = ltz400 ontop of me slidin down devilsbackbone. But there was a plus side to it...... I saved the ltz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a scratch on it...... they were all on my back!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-29-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Injuries ?

Well i don't feel like the only one getting hurt anymore, although i bet its rare to almost get killed being a spectator - lol... kinda sucks though because its gonna be a few more months before i can ride again.

i just realized i never explained how it happend , well here goes - me and my brother were checking out the ride area after they built some new jumps after awhile we decided to take a break and watch some of the dirt bikers doing some tricks off the bigger jumps they had put in , and i gotta say it was an sick show untill one of them decided to ghost ride his bike over the jump , needless to say me and my brother were sitting on our quads off the side of the track about 20-25ft or so and right in the direction the bike decided to go i seen it cart wheeling towards us and my brother & i trying to get off my quad and out of the way when it came sailing right into me knocking me off my quad disclocating my shoulder and tearing my rotator cuff about 3/4 the way off also splitting my shin right below my knee cap and leaving me with a nasty concusion , my brother also got hit with the front fork leaving him with a cuncusion and 14 staples in his head. not to mention the damage to my yfz which absorbed a good amount of the impact . the only thing i can remember after getting hit was the ambulance ride - bad luck i guess there were a few people also standing near us watching that were also close to getting hit with the bike but didn't luckily for them i was the first one in the way from the direction the bike came . i will have some x-rays up soon as i get the disc back. can't say it was fun and the owner of the bike is looking at a lawsuit because the owner of the land had him charged for reckless endangerment. but thats what happend and its now gonna cost me 4-6 months of my spring / summer riding time .

Quick Reply: Injuries ?