Carls' Racing Handbook

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 10:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carls' Racing Handbook

solostyle, colt77, shavo, and ward660r;
thank you guys for your support in this matter. i knew that once everything came out, you guys would see who the real koo-koo is here.
if any of you guys ever need any help, please contact me.
By the way, you will not have to worry about knowsalot around here anymore. let's just say that he has been taken care of.
i have quite a few races this season against him. i will be sure to post all pics. i run the senior class, but james runs a class below him and will move up to knowsnuttin's class at the next race.
liftkit,
i remember you from way back when. you threw a fit about my price for engine work and never gave me a chance to explain. why hold that against me by discrediting my racing career?

Old 04-01-2004, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

If you have taken care of him why is his post still here and the one you made about him gone....and how did you take care of him.....I hope he is not gone from the forums because he was very helpful with info...

Old 04-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

ok, I found the other post....its not gone.....

Old 04-01-2004, 01:58 AM
The Facility

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hmmmmm, what happened to me? Please enlighten me.

dirthead,
thanks for the kind words. I am not planning on going anywhere........except to Loretts next month [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer

LETS GET 1 THING STRAIGHT, I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT THE ENGINE COATING i JUST ASKED HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF A BLASTER ENGINE. I ONLY MADE LIKE 2 POST AND THEN ALL H@** BROKE LOOSE! THE SAD THING IS THAT NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION! EVERYBODY WENT TO BICKERING. THATS OKAY THOUGH BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY AS H@**! I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE A BAD RIDER, BUT IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU ARE, THEN I BELIEVE MORE PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU TILL I GOT ON THE FORUMS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME THAT IS FINE!!! WE CAN SETTLE IT AT LORETTA'S!!!!!

LIFTKIT
KNOWALOT FACILITY
TEST DUMMY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Dont stand on the tracks when the trains comin through!

Old 04-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

captin carl,
i havent posted on the forums in a long time, all i do is read what everyone has posted. The one and only thing i have to say to you is this," show up at lorettas, and if you enter my calss and let me know who you are you will do two things:
    All of the $hit talk you are saying to knowsalot has just about got under my skin and probaly everyone elses. Come to think of it pro class in the GNCC series is the only class that pays money if im not mistaken, i wont be racing pro class and i know sure as hell you wont be. I am willin to put a 100 dollar bill on our race if you might be intrested, let me know.
    If you cant run with the BIG dogs, keep your slow *** on the PORCH!!!!

Old 04-01-2004, 06:44 PM
    RIP Dear Friend

reconbasher,

I see you are using Captain Carls Photo

Old 04-01-2004, 09:56 PM
    The Facility

Chet,

I made reconbasher aware of the photo on the Cap's profile yesterday......mainly because there's a guy we recognize from the photo and that is reconbasher!! The other guys in the photo we do not know that well.....but do know that they aren't the Captain....or his son for that matter...........Or are they?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

That picture was taken at a race in Batesville, MS last year. I know because I recognize the backdrop in that photo and I have a picture that was taken from a different angle that has the same 6 riders, plus two more at the strarting line.

Myself, liftkit, and reconbasher attend all the same races and I told them about this most recent Captain "comeback".

This whole thing has had me wondering if the Captain is someone messing with us.......or really some dillusional racer that is planning havoc for our racing this season.

Old 04-01-2004, 10:16 PM
    RIP Dear Friend

I see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil

Old 04-01-2004, 10:56 PM
    Trailblazer

I DIDNT ATTEND THAT RACE BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IS RECONBASHER! I ALSO KNOW THAT KNOWSALOT WAS TAKEN PICTURES AT THE RACE THAT DAY AT BATESVILLE. I AM STARTING TO HAVE MY DOUBTS ABOUT THE CAPTAIN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LIFTKIT
    KNOWSALOT FACILITY
    TEST DUMMY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Carls' Racing Handbook