Carls' Racing Handbook

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carls' Racing Handbook

wow,what a change of tune liftkit. i said the plans to go to the gncc are sketchy and you still make it out be that i'm scared to race you or something. i think i know who you are and if i am correct, i am not worried at all. there is only so much you can do with a z250. give me a break.
reconblaster, i would not be surprised at all if you smoked everyone in your class at the gncc. but do note yourslef this, i will not hesitate to protest you if you do. you are an a class rider and i have all the proof i need to show it and dont think i wont be taking it with me if i go as well. i'm not being a hard@$$, but fair is fair. you say you do not run a class, but i call you a liar because i have the proof.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Range Rover

by the way. listening to the garbage you guys spit out is ammusing to me after a weekend of spanking tail. it will be so much more amusing when it's your tail. if not at the gncc, at the next southern,tn race.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I find this thread interesting.

Old 04-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Trailblazer

I havent changed my tune, I was just stating the facts! And just for your knowledge, I dont own a Z250! I dont care if yo are scared to race me are not. Everybody gets beat at least once, thats a common fact. I dont care if you beat me are not! It is all about the experience to me!!! I think you will have a hard time beating this Z250(If thats what you want too call it!)

Liftkit
Knowsalot Facility
Test Dummy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I know who you are Captain!!!

AHSCS(currently top 5 in Points)
MMC(Currently top 5 in points)
Parts Unlimited OMA National (Currently top 10 in points)

Old 04-05-2004, 07:07 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: garyc660R
I find this thread interesting.
LOL,

I am fast becoming a CaptainCarl fan.

Old 04-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Range Rover

thank you gary and chet. that means alot coming from you guys. me still being able to post after all the defensive posts that i have to make shows me that i am usually correct. other times i get very frustrated and say things that make no sense even to me, but it all goes over well.
liftkit, does that stand for the agricultural health and safety society? might as well be. i have no idea of what race organization you are talking about.and what is with you copying me in naming a southern tenn series? i'm no fool. i clicked your profile icon the other day and realized who you are. you are the guy who got dqd at an arkansas rae last year. am i right or am i wrong. i am right. i checked the results from last year and found your name right beside that big ole dq. i am shoked that you would be coming on here talking smak about me when you and james are such big friends. he was not pleased at your new attitude either. you and reconblaster make a great duo. sandbaggers and cheaters inc. i am thinking we may very well make that trip to the gncc after all. see ya there.

Old 04-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Trailblazer

I have never been DQ at a Arkansas race. I have been DQ at a MMC race. I got lost on the trail and turned around and everybody thought I cheated. I wasnt tryin to cheat but the rule is i got lost and ran the track backwards so that is a DQ instantly. I was upset about it but after they explained the rules it was cool. I have nothing to hide from you that is why I typed my REAL name in the profile. If james is who I think he is then I have no problem with him. We always have a blast at the races! But I really dont know you all that well. As for reconbashes, he just made his Quad a monster!!! He wont tell me what he did but I rode it today and that thign is wicked!!!I would be more worried about him and knowsalot at loretta's. I only have a Z250 remember!!! By the way, me and reconbasher arent sandbaggers are cheaters, we are headhunters!!! And as for loretta's, I dont know if I will make it because all 3 of my quads are down and 1 is beyond repair! Its acording to how fast ESR gets my motor done!

Liftkit
Knowsalot Facility
Test Subject[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

2001 Kawasaki Mojave
1986 Honda 250R
2003 Cannondale Speed
1999 Ford F250 13" Lift 44" Super Swampers

Old 04-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

captain, show me proof that i am a sand bagger b/c im not. and whaile your at it out of curiosity, make yourself known who you are. And as for james (your son) if he is freinds with liftkit i should know him and i dont so quit playin your little game of hide and seek with us and tell us who you are!

Old 06-27-2018, 10:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Talking

Hey knowsalot seems to me that captaingizmo cant coat cylinders after midnight or his bullshit multiplies.