Nemeses body armor/chest protector???

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004 | 02:08 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Nemeses body armor/chest protector???

I saw this on rockymountainatv when I was looking for a chest protector, Nemeses body armor. It's a zip up jacket. Anyone own one, or know anything about them? Seems like a great idea, but how well do they fit? How much protection do they offer compared to a chest guard? Where i can i go check one out before i buy? I couldn't find any info about local dealers for them; I couldn't even find them on the web.

thanks

Old 04-02-2004 | 03:16 AM
Pro Rider

I have a friend who has it and he likes it ok, it is like a light weight jacket with the plastic armour built into it. He is a small guy (5'6" 130 lbs) and whatever size he ordered fits him well. In the winter time he puts it on and then wears a sweatshirt on over the body armour.....it makes him look like he is ripped when actually he is not. The body armour would be to hot to wear during th summer as I dont think it would allow you to cool very well. I would get just a regular chest protector if I was to buy one.

Old 04-02-2004 | 01:46 PM
|
Pro Rider

so it might serve double duty wearing it to the bar to pick-up chicks!when ya PO their boyfriend and get beat up, the body shots will hurt the guys knuckles! just hafta figure a way to wear the helmet to save the face. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Is the plastic pretty well the same as a chest protector?i.e. hard plastic shell?any complaints? the add says it's vented, but I could see it being hot in the summer.