atv offroad fury 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv offroad fury 2

they have a dune track for atv off road fury 2 but you dont race trucks and there are two quads that are 4 cilinders that do 98mhp. I've never heard of the rest of the stuff you just said.

atv quad power racing is ok. it was one of the first games to come out for ps2. its not that relistic though. none of the bikes look real,for instance the banshee is only a 1 cilinder.but the stunts are ausome in that game, and the racing is alright.

as far as ATV OFF ROAD FURY 2 goes that game is the best yet in my eyes, but its got a new challenger. MX UNLEASHED.

if I had the money I'd go buy another atv off road fury 2 (since my sister ruined mine) and a mx unleashed.

has any one heard of the new atv off raod fury? its like a greatist hits version. I wonder if its any better than atv off road fury 2?

I with PSYCHOTIC 400EX. I believe they can do better.

and 1 BIG DS RIDER, thats an ausome idea. they should definetly do that. like your bike starts out stock and when you win races you get $$$ to spend on after market parts.

Old 04-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sandblaster360, if you like those ideas, what if they allowed you to customize even more. Adding a turbo to your bike, longer swingarm, differnent shocks, and more. Imagine having all the major brands of bikes and alot of aftermarket companies pushing real parts for each bike. Even going further by allowing you to put custom specs into the motor. Special grind cams, bigger pistons, larger valves.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Man my mind is working in overdrive. They just need to let me become part of the design team.

Old 04-09-2004, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

YA YA YA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

like even being able to put like a street bike engine in a quad.

theres soooooo many different things that would be cool in a game.

thats why I wish they had a true rider making these games.

Old 04-09-2004, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

I heard there makin a PS.3

whats this gonna have like 3D or somethin like that.

Old 04-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not quite 3d, but they are getting closer to the computers in terms of performance and reality. I have heard rumours that the ps3 will be out this fall, but I cannot be sure.

With sony still reaping record sales for the ps2 at 200 bucks a crack, I really dont see them needing to release the new console yet. Microsoft wont be ready for this fall, and nintendo is still trying to get the game cube up to snuff.

Old 04-09-2004, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

I kinda hope it does come out soon cause then PS2 games will be alot cheaper.

Old 04-09-2004, 04:07 AM
Pro Rider

yea but then you will see ps3 games and how much better they are

Old 04-09-2004, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

ya gotta point there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2004, 04:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think xbox sales will start to go up now. I was at target and seen the price dropped again!! now it is at 150$!! As of right now the best gaming system spec wise is the xbox but game wise ps2...one halo 2 and doom 3 comes out...I would almost be willing to bet sales will go through the roof...well at least for the two games...I think nintendo is looking at its death machine wise. As for microsoft...well they have money to blow so they will be the ones who are going to set the standerd for a while is my guess...sure ps3 may come out first...but x^2 (xbox2) comes out I am sure that their performance will out do sony...xbox is a great system...just a little on the heavy side

Old 04-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandblaster360
YA YA YA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

like even being able to put like a street bike engine in a quad.

theres soooooo many different things that would be cool in a game.

thats why I wish they had a true rider making these games.

Anyone know someone who designs games. Tell them to hire me. I have ideas that could make these games unreal. Better yet, anyone capable of writing the game programs. We start our own company and make millions.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: atv offroad fury 2