CANCER

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CANCER

Originally posted by: sandblaster360
ya my hole family is falling apart.my mom is going to have to give her truck back cause the dealer (madison f#ckin auto) scrued her and ileagally bought the loan back from the finance company blah blah blah, not gonna get into the rest cause I will prolly brake some thing. but any way they scrued us and my mom cant deal with that and her sister having cancer so she let my step dad deal with it. so now he's pissed cause he actually has to do something and he's gonna give up and go buy something for $1,000. and he's tellin everybody that my mom lied abot the truck so he doesn't look like he got scrued but it was really his idea to get the truck. and I dont know what I'm gonna do if I hear him say something disreaspectful about my mom one more friggin time. and he is fightin with my 6 year old sister I mean the guy is pethetic. all he does is complain all day like a f#ckin nagging wife.and, and, and, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I wanna scream.ok I gotta stop thinkin about it before I break somethin.
Your mom has that dealership by the ***** and apparantly does'nt even know it. She can be riding that vehicle for free. Why is your Aunt not taking chemotherapy? Hang in there bro!
Gary

Old 05-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

hey gary,

everyone keeps tellin my mom that but she cant deel with that right now. she's tryin to be there for my aunt.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

DUne rider 33,I share ya sentiments but unfortunately even after 911 people continue to still not get it.
Hang in there sandblaster,my prayers will be w you an your family.Like some 1 else stated drs dont know everything an when or if she dies.You have the hope of knowing shes in a better place then down here could ever be altho ya wont feel that way for along long time.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

when my mother passed, as strange as it sounds, it felt as though a huge burden was lifted from my shoulders, knowing that she wasnt suffering anymore. But, always keep hope, and a positive outlook.

Old 05-10-2004, 12:15 AM
Trailblazer
Default CANCER

Try to stay positive for your family's sake. Pray when you can and cry if you need to. It's sad, but unfortunately these are the things that we must deal with. Try to spend as much time with your aunt. If she is up to it, take a few pics of her and anyone there with her. That way down the road you'll have a collection of pics to help you remember her.

Old 05-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

I lost a grandmother to cancer, and almost lost my grampa to it also, but he pulled through thank god. cancer is a very hard thing to deal with.

Old 05-10-2004, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

thanx to everyone for the support and suggestions,

I went to my aunts house friday,(her birthday) she collects winny the pooh snow globes.

I bought her 1 for her birthday and when I got there and gave it to her she said that was her favorite 1.

mike, her feance got all snotty like a f#ckin school girl and said that's what you said that about the last 1 you got. she snapped right back and said "I didn't say that about the 1 you got me"

everybody was laughin so hard for bout 15 minutes.

mike was laughin too but you could tell he was pissed cause he just got dissed by his sick feance.

Old 05-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

ok,
well they thought she wasn't going to live through last night cause it looked like she was going into a coma.but today when the nerse showed up she woke right up and started talkin. she hadn't opened her eye's in 3 days. she finaly talked to me. the nerse asked her if she new who I was and she said, yes, thats my baby.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

she answered me when I told her I loved her.(nobody thought she relized we were there)

thay gave her a week to live(so she's a little better)

she wants to fight, and she's not giving up.(she's always been a fighter)

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

thanx to all for support and suggestions.

god bless

brandon

Old 05-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Default CANCER

Try and get ahold of a book called "O2XYGEN THERAPIES" - A NEW WAY OF APPROACHING DISEASE. Controversial s==t!! The author is Ed McCabe. Publisher is Energy Publications. Have you ever heard of rust on a car being called cancer? Thats because impurities in the metal have been exposed to the elements (road salt mainly, smog, rock chips) when the paint wears off. When the impurities are encased there is oxygen in there too. It protects the metal from eroding, rusting, degrading or "ROTTING"
Same goes with the cells of the body, when, over time, they collect impurities like pollution from alot of stuff out there, the cells become so weak that the oxygen in it can no longer battle for the cell to operate. When this happens, the cell, which always thrives on oxygen(aerobic), becomes a cell which is rotting and dead(anaerobic). Oxygen = aerobic cells= life, No oxygen = anaerobic cells = death. Cancer it has been said is not a disease of the cells, it is a "condition" of the cells, which have collected a lot of pollution and toxins over time, and not enough O2 has been applied to the area due to poor circulation of blood which carries the O2(oxygen). Type Oxygen, or hydrogen peroxide(Water with a lot of O2 in it, thats why it heals cutsand stops bleeding) Buck McCabe, the birdman of Alcatraz, Otto Warburg, Walter Grotz, and Ozone or ozone therapies into the box your on and do some reading! Note - the reason we are alive is because of our ozone layer. When pollution rises to that layer, the excess O2 eats it up and the air is good to breath again. Some industrial places produce "HOT" spark ozone that is very bad an lethal for you. The ozone we breath is created when electical storms are doing their thing, but I could go on for days about that(I'm long winded). Anyway I know this is a lot of s==t to understand (it took me years) but just work on it and you'll figure it out. Just for info sake Hydrogen peroxide 3% from the store heals wounds and cells, but 95% H2O2(hydogen peroxide) launchs the shuttle into the sky(like jet fuel) and will kill you if you get covered by it! In between %'s are used for all sorts of things! Again sorry for the info overload, and I hope all the best to your family in this time. Peace (any questions, holler) RATTY PS I'm not all that smart I just read some books and listened to some elders!!

Old 05-23-2004, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default CANCER

she's gone

she passed late last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: CANCER