Originally posted by: NLWarrior01
Originally posted by: trailrider500

not exactly a muscle car buff ..
same heer

Old 04-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Favorite Sport Car/Muscle/Truck of all time

I can't really name one car so I'll name a few of my favorite American cars.

1. 91-92 Dodge Spirit R/T (total sleeper)
2. Corvette ZR-1
3. Plymouth Superbird 440 or HEMI I'd be happy with either.
4. Chevrolet Chevelle LS6
5. GMC Typhoon

Old 04-29-2004, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1967 Pontiac GTO

Old 04-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DGScrambler400
1967 Pontiac GTO
exactly the same as me love the goats

Old 04-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

1987 iroc-z camaro twin-turbo 454small block(because they do exist) th-350 trans(fully manual valve bodies, and trans brake) dana-60 rear, mini tubs. Oh wait that wasn't factory. From the factory, the 1999+ ZL1 Camaro, most bad@$$ car ever.

Old 04-30-2004, 12:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NLWarrior01
Originally posted by: BigBearFX
the challanger
Was it a cuda or a challenger in "Vanishing Point" ?? I watched that movie (made for TV version with Jason Priestly) while I was in Korea 99/2000. I've been looking for it ever since, but have found places on the net which say it was a made for TV only movie and only aired once. Real shame cuz it was an excellent movie. Love it when the cop says "It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!" And rolls his mint Mopar a while later .. guess it takes skill too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm also with you Dragn .. poor Elanor .. THAT was a beeeutiful machine .. wuh huh ... like the nitrous button "Go Baby, Go" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I LOVED that movie. I have that scene burned into my memor when the cop says "It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!". And he goes back to his house with his partner and pulles the cover off his purple 69 Charger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then they play chicken in the middle of the road in the desert. BOth of them start off by doing an awsome brunout!!!! I had that movie on tape, but my sister taped over it with some stupid Backstreet boys special. grrrrrrrr[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I havent been able to find it either

But I absolutely LOVE the old Mopar muscle cars. I would say that my favorite is the 71 Hemi Cuda with the 4 speed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But, then again, I cant get over the looks of the Charger. My dad had a 69 Roadrunner with a 440 6-pack, 4 speed, Dana 60 with a Detriot locker and 4.56 gears, plus the lift off hood[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Right from Direct Connection ran low 11's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He also had a 71 Dodge Demon "sizzler" with the 340 and a 4 speed. I would love to get my hands on an old Mopar.

My favorite newer car is gotta be the Viper. I just LOVE the looks of that car! Its just so SEXY!!! And DEMANDS your attention when in your presense. My favorite truck is kinda hard. I have always been a fan of the looks of the Dodge Ram. I also think that the old Dodge Warlocks and Lil Red Express are really cool. But right now, that new Ram SRT-10 is looking mightly nice. 8.3 liter, 500ci, 505 hp all aluminum V10, T-56 6 speed transmission, 22" rims STANDARD, and a locker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Any of you catch the Car and Driver review on the truck. They pretty much used used it for burnouts and holeshots. Gotta love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

67shelby gt-500 fastback, the hemi-cuda. charger, challenger, and the srt-10, and a henessy viper

Old 04-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1. 1965 SC Cobra
2. 1964 Ford Thunderbolt (one off the six with an auto trans, a maroon one)
3. 1963 (or 4) Ford A-FX F-100 (factory uni-body with a 425 hp 427)

Old 04-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1966 Shelby GT 350H the Hertz rent a car speical.Black and gold with an automatic.

Old 04-30-2004, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

1970 ZR-1 Corvette. (didn't know they made a ZR1 in 1970, did you? Only 25 made) High comp. LT1 engine, Daytona springs, aluminum radiator, 2.5" SS exhaust. These were the days when a limited production option meant something more than decals and wheels. Right off the showroom floor, it had a deep snarling sound to it. Burn rubber in the 1st 3 gears if you weren't careful, and forget that automatic crap - only the M22 transmission was available. No power steering, no power brakes, no power nothing except the rear wheels. Last of the real man's cars.

My dad bought one in '72, darn fool turned me loose in it when I was 18 - I'm lucky to be alive. That thing was fast! I just got that car back in horrible shape, so my weekends and spare cash are taken up for the next two or three years.

When I was a kid, I saw a '72 Shelby GT500 some guy in town bought brand new. Kind of a light powder blue color with a white stripe down the side, GT500 on the front fender, very sharp looking. It lasted two weeks. I don't think there was an undented panel on that car when it stopped rolling. It's enough to make you cry...

Quick Reply: Favorite Sport Car/Muscle/Truck of all time