broke my freinds rib

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004 | 10:45 AM
2cz
|
Trailblazer
Default broke my freinds rib

just put some reator tires on 450r and was going though a creek and punch it and my tire though a rock and it went snap bad story but we but was funny though he'll probley laugh about it when he can breath right

Old 04-30-2004 | 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

That is a funny story!! Back when I was in Jr High and had a Moto-4 me and antother guy went riding and a small rock flew up and knocked one of the lenses out of his glasses. He didn't get hurt or nothing but it surprised the **** out of him......That's about the only similar story I can share......Lame, I know....

Old 04-30-2004 | 12:49 PM
RIP Dear Friend

A quad that has good tires for rock throwing is the warrior with its original tires on the rear.

I found out the hard way and then after the fact watched from a greater distance to see how rocks get between the tread pattern and then thrown,

Old 04-30-2004 | 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

all my friends have dirtbikes and love to shoot me with the gravel on my road. so one day they were all in a circle and this chance was to good to miss so i setup my banshee for a donut and i hit it in 2 gear and i nailed everyone of them with a load of gravel i got 3 full donuts before they started up their bikes and chased me but it was fun now they all got dings in their helmets

Old 04-30-2004 | 11:28 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: lapeerbanshee
it was fun now they all got dings in their helmets
Holly Cow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2004 | 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

no it was fun doing donuts until they saw the dings in their helmets

Old 05-01-2004 | 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2cz
just put some reator tires on 450r and was going though a creek and punch it and my tire though a rock and it went snap bad story but we but was funny though he'll probley laugh about it when he can breath right
he wasnt mad at u??

Old 05-02-2004 | 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

i have been hit in the chest with several railroad tracks rocks, i dont know if you guys know how big they are but the are a handful of rock, my friend oin a raptor with realtor tires hit me in the forehead through my helmet, ive never had a bump like that on my head ever.. it swelled so much it broke the skin, it didnt break my skin when it hit me, it had to be petruding an inch and a half off my forehead, it was a hell of a headache

Old 05-02-2004 | 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: lapeerbanshee
all my friends have dirtbikes and love to shoot me with the gravel on my road. so one day they were all in a circle and this chance was to good to miss so i setup my banshee for a donut and i hit it in 2 gear and i nailed everyone of them with a load of gravel i got 3 full donuts before they started up their bikes and chased me but it was fun now they all got dings in their helmets
...chased you? isn't a dirtbike chasing a banshee similar to a quadraplegic chasing a gazelle? MUAHAHAHA!

Old 05-02-2004 | 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

what would this quadraplegic be?

Quick Reply: broke my freinds rib