I NEED A PINK HELMET

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEED A PINK HELMET

My girlfriend loves pink and for her birthday I would like to get her a pink helmet and riding gear. I've got the pink MSR riding gear covered, but does anybody know where I can get her a pink helmet?

Old 05-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Make your own. Sand down a helmet, paint it with Krylon or House of Color spray paint and then a couple of coats of clear. If you take your time and spray light coats so it doesn't run, you can make a helmet look great with a spray can.

Another idea is to get a helmet with a good contrast color and have someone do some pink airbrush work.

Old 05-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Also check into a white helmet and add pink vinyl graphics. If you try a shop, be sure to say my girlfriend needs a pink helmet. The thread title kind of had me worried for a minute.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

Ask Shirley (cha-cha) Muldowney if she has any left over from her racing days.

Old 05-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Like Ubetrun said, paint it. I painted one of my old helmets white to match my old Scrammy. Ahh, you lucky guy. Most of the girls I talk to would never ride a quad--they might get DIRTY. They stick to their cheerleading/colorguard. Girls come to my baseball games and sit really far away because they think they'll get hit by a ball. Too bad none I talk to are into fourwheeling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TRoss0422
Like Ubetrun said, paint it. I painted one of my old helmets white to match my old Scrammy. Ahh, you lucky guy. Most of the girls I talk to would never ride a quad--they might get DIRTY. They stick to their cheerleading/colorguard. Girls come to my baseball games and sit really far away because they think they'll get hit by a ball. Too bad none I talk to are into fourwheeling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Lol

I have a cousin that loves to go out and ride...She rides her brothers sport and I ride the TB...most of the time I am WOT...and she keeps up! even though it isnt really that fast....she does get dirty....and my sister goes muddin with us...

Old 05-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know if I'm right on this..but I was looking through my rockymountain catalog about three days ago...I swear I saw a pink helmet in there or with pink designs...but I could be imagining things...I'll take a look tonight though to see if I really did see it

Old 05-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider

quadracer, have you found anything out about that pink helmet yet? I looked on rockymountain's website and couldn't find anything. I've get exactly 2 weeks to get this, so I have a feeling it is gonna be kinda late. As for making a pink helmet, I'm not that talented[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Old 05-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Man, I don't know..I didn't see one in my catalog...I even looked on the internet and didn't find one..but I know they are out there..I meen the make pink racing apparel so there has to be helmets...I wish you lived close to me..One of my good buddies is an auto painter and he could paint you a pretty sweet helmet probably..But I say just keep searching on the net..there has to be some out there....either that or you can try to convince your girl that pink isn't her favorite color! You'll probably be stuck doing the first one! Good luck man

Old 05-23-2004, 11:35 PM
Trailblazer

My girlfriend rides a honda 350...auto clutch. Shes pretty good at it too, she has no problem gettin down and dirrty! She also snowmobiles with me. Plus its always a good excuse for her to come up north with us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I NEED A PINK HELMET