OT: Anyone out there have any piercings??

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Anyone out there have any piercings??

I will warn you, the carlidge hurts a lot worse than the ear lobes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2004, 01:57 AM
Quad Patrol

I don't have any major pearcings in my body, have an earring hole in my left ear, but it's been years since a earring has been in it. Co-Worker had her earlobes done, she just went to a 10 CBR, but said it was to painful so she went back to a 14. That stuff looks like iit hurts like he!!

Old 05-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Trailblazer

I have two in my upper left cartlidge, and one in each ear lobe. I take out the ones in my upper cartlidge because it hurts when it gets caught on my helmet. I've had mine for awhile and the cartlidge only hurts for about the first week. But I don't recommend sleeping on it. After about a year of having it peirced I still take them out every night before I go to sleep. I'm also getting my tongue peirced this summer, that should be an experience to remember.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePredator
I have two in my upper left cartlidge, and one in each ear lobe. I take out the ones in my upper cartlidge because it hurts when it gets caught on my helmet. I've had mine for awhile and the cartlidge only hurts for about the first week. But I don't recommend sleeping on it. After about a year of having it peirced I still take them out every night before I go to sleep. I'm also getting my tongue peirced this summer, that should be an experience to remember.
Do you recommend putting a stud in its place while riding then?

Old 05-23-2004, 04:19 PM
Trailblazer

I would, put a stud in with the closed back. Not the ones where the point sticks out...them REALLY hurt. When I get to lazy to take my top ones out I usually just make sure its a closed back and I generally have no problems.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks for the tip! I am going to have to pick one up before I head out to the trails again

Old 05-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2004, 05:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trailrider500
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2004, 05:23 PM
Royalty Rider

I have only hoops in my cartilage piercings and studs in my lobes and haven never had a problem with the helmet irritating my piercings. But find out what works and feels best for you.

Hell, I rode the weekend after I got my tragus pierced and forgot I even had it done.

Old 05-23-2004, 06:16 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

I have my right ear pierced once and the left twice. I got the left pierced when I was in the 8 th grade....do the math I have been out of school 10 years. And I have some tats love them. Planning to get some more art work done soon. I would like to have my nipple pierced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: OT: Anyone out there have any piercings??