Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004 | 01:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. At least we have ONE good team this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004 | 01:08 AM
|
Pro Rider

Your team, is really good at being a team, but they are really, really, bag over you face, UGLY![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004 | 01:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider

They look better with that championship ring though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004 | 01:30 AM
|
Pro Rider

Ben Wallace is the only one who can rival Bill Laimbeer's ugliness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2004 | 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
Well, well, well.......How about them laker now?????? HaHaHa.......All the laker fans jumped on the ban wagon at the beginning, but now where are they??????? OH, they are fixing to come up with excuses why they lost and probably something about the refs. But, the fact is they got their teeth kicked in. I feel sorry for shaq. He was the only reason why they barely hung in there. Kobe was too busy thinking about himself and his last game he might ever get to play in. WOW...the lakers got beat by the pistons and by themselves. Self destructed........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
1 (one) Texan talking trash about my Lakers .... go figure. Didn't the LAL take out 2 Texas teams this year? what about Tim Duncan and his bugged out eyes? by the way is that constipation or is he trying to make the David Letterman stupid man tricks?

The band wagon may have one rider but I never jumped on or off! I was always here and still riding.

No excuses, most basketball fans could see the the youth and strenght of the Pistons was over powering the Lakers. No big mystery. So take your 10 gallon hat and take up a collection so you can have one of those 3 Texas teams offer Kobe some money to go play with them.

Old 06-17-2004 | 10:18 PM
|
Pro Rider

well said DrDune. I will always be a Laker fan. There are no bandwagons in my area. I must admit that it's going to get tough for us (Laker Fans)in the next couple of years..........

Old 06-18-2004 | 01:17 AM
Range Rover

Still a big laker fan here. The bandwagon came and went and my feelings are still the same. No doubt about it, the pistons played great and I'm glad they finally have a new banner to put up. It's been so long sicnce they've won that the other banners have faded[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. but seriously, congrats to the pistons although I'd have loved if the lakers won all the way. All us true laker fans will probably be left out in the next year or so, but eventually, they'll come back strong again. They always do!

Old 06-18-2004 | 04:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

cough cough, aaaaagggggghhhhccccccckkkkkkk, help me I'm chokiiiiinnnnggggggggg. J/K, really

They just flat out got beat by a really good team this year.

Old 06-18-2004 | 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

1 (one) Texan talking trash about my Lakers .... go figure. Didn't the LAL take out 2 Texas teams this year? what about Tim Duncan and his bugged out eyes? by the way is that constipation or is he trying to make the David Letterman stupid man tricks?

The band wagon may have one rider but I never jumped on or off! I was always here and still riding.

No excuses, most basketball fans could see the the youth and strenght of the Pistons was over powering the Lakers. No big mystery. So take your 10 gallon hat and take up a collection so you can have one of those 3 Texas teams offer Kobe some money to go play with them.[/quote]

WOW........what does Tim Duncan and his bugged out eyes have to do with the Lakers lozing????? That has no point at all other than you trying to divert the fact that the lakers got trashed and now all you hear about is the crying and excuses. Give me a brake! Let's see Mr. Phi Jackson go to LA Clippers and win a championship. But, then again, he would not do that because he would actually have to do some coaching to win, since he would not have his team stacked with hall of famers. HaHaHa.........please go cry somewhere in california, I mean cry-a-fornia.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2004 | 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman

No excuses, most basketball fans could see the the youth and strenght of the Pistons was over powering the Lakers. No big mystery. So take your 10 gallon hat and take up a collection so you can have one of those 3 Texas teams offer Kobe some money to go play with them.
WOW........what does Tim Duncan and his bugged out eyes have to do with the Lakers lozing????? That has no point at all other than you trying to divert the fact that the lakers got trashed and now all you hear about is the crying and excuses. Give me a brake! Let's see Mr. Phi Jackson go to LA Clippers and win a championship. But, then again, he would not do that because he would actually have to do some coaching to win, since he would not have his team stacked with hall of famers. HaHaHa.........please go cry somewhere in california, I mean cry-a-fornia.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

Please .... Cry-i-fornia that's funny texan clown. Why? are all those streams all dryed up? from all the tears that were shed, gee I don't know.... late April early May when Texas teams where droping like cowboy drawers at a sheep farm. I gave you a break when I first responded but now your just reaching. Can't you read? I said the Pistons out played and out hustled the older Lakers. duh! I can only imagine what they would have done to one of those 3rd rate teams from The Foam star state. Did I hit home when I insulted Tim Funkan? becuase if you saw the games like I did once the "D" was applied he went into a straight funk. But I worry not that's what next year is for, and we shall see what transpiers.

Quick Reply: Off Topic: How 'bout them Lakers?!